Planescape torment question

CarcusRex

Watchdog
I'm in a party with Mort and Dakk'on. I find myself in the players Maze. I find my way out. But then I can only get Dakk'on to rejoin the party... Mort won't talk to me. I mean, I can't initiate a dialogue with him at all. Is this a bug? Sure do want to keep that bruiser of a sledgehammer... but not at the expence of Mort!

Thanks.

Save and quit the game then try talking to him again.

You could always try to reload a save from before you got to the Player Maze and give another try.

There are some more fixes:
More PS:T fixes

But I cannot say whether these are the same fixes ... ? :thinking:

For SKARDAVNELNATE fix pack:

Links to the other patches are included in Instructions.txt.
If you have the 4 CD version you need the 1.1 patch. The 2CD version is already patched.
The Fix Pack from Platter's site is required.
The Restoration is optional.

CarcusRex are you running Vista?

Thanks for the replies. Appreciate it.

The save - reload thing worked like a dirty rattail charm!!!

New version of SKARDAVNELNATE fix, april 08, 2008
http://www.mediafire.com/?fydotnns9lg

Changes in this update:
The Fiend from Moridor's Box will only appear if you failed Mar's quest earlier by leaving the box somewhere.
When observing pickpocketing techniques 4 dialogs will be interrupted and re-initiated. There may be other places where this is necessary.
I opened a part of AR0901SR.BMP to move the Trias Portal to.
Party Separations when run from area 200 would add Annah even if she hadn't been a party member despite adding a variable check. There are now separate scripts for each condition.

Thanks for posting all the info, Dark Savant. aboyd, I saw your salvage efforts over at gamebanshee forums also. As I'm getting ready to replay the 2 CD version soon, these are great resources.

Anyone had any issues running this game on XP? I think I had win98 last time I played.

It should work, just be sure to install the unofficial fix pak.
I noticed no bugs or problems during my playthrough.

If you get some weird graphics glitches try messing around with
the in-game video options. I seem to remember that I had to
turn something on or off to make the graphics work.

Thanks guys--still in the midst of MM6, but this one is up next. Appreciate the input.

I second that - I replayed it some time ago under XP and don't remember to any problems.

Well, I'm playing a 1.1 patched but unmodded PS:T and I've encountered a weird bug. It's a spoiler:
Upon entering the Lower Ward after solving the Pregnant Alley's problem in the Alley of Lingering Sighs, Morte is supposed to be kidnapped and whisked out of the party. This did not happen, apparently because my first entrance was by myself(I'd reformed the party to go solo because of all the running back and forth with the dabus and house-fixing) I've managed to do the quests with his "kidnapper" the Lothar guy anyway and had the Ravel dialogue and so forth--but I'm a little paranoid that I've messed up a significant event. The only save I have from pre-Lower Ward is wa-a-a-y back in time.

So anyone think it's worth starting almost over because of this? I know I'm missing a feat for Morte this way but as long as I can still progress the plot I'm okay with that--I just don't want to find out hours down the pike that I've screwed up some major dialogue trigger or something.

Nothing is broken. There is no need to restart your game. Morte is optional, and the game is built to work without him in the party.

Edit: nevermind about the patch. I read that part wrong.

Back
Top Bottom