Tales of Arise - Released

Man your really pushing this game aren't ya.:p

I might give it a try but my game catalogue right now is full with four other RPGs.

I won't touch it until, and if, someone confirms it will troll everyone and everything and will have a superdark mature story similar to Berseria.

Oh and wtf is this:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/indigoak/recommended/740130/
The actual game is pretty okay so far, but until they remove the ads from the camp screen, I'll be leaving a negative review.

I paid $60 for this game. It's single-player. It's offline. It's a role-playing game. The whole point is to immerse yourself in a fantasy world. I shouldn't see an intrusive ticker running across the screen advertising bikinis while my characters are camped out talking around a fire.

Ads in gaming isn't something new but yeah I don't like it either.

Tried demo and wasnt thrilled much. Will play it later when in mood for action combat JRPG. Combat seemed to me too flashy to extent where loosing sight of character and enemies positions. Might be it gets better as you get more skilled in combat, but I played just for a short while.

Oh that's super lame, if true. Throwing ads within a single player game is pond-scum levels of shady.

It's a ticker ad for their own DLC, not for anything real world. It's off to the side and pretty easy to ignore.

If you like jrpgs with action combat, this game really is good. The combat is really fun and very deep. It’s still a jrpg though so expect all the usual tropes, but definitely play it for the combat.

Back
Top Bottom