BioWare - James Ohlen Leaves for D&D

I wrote several times about DDO in comparison to SWTOR in the SWTOR forums. I hope I didn't gain too much influence in that ? :lol:

Regarding "the Titans seeking vengeance" I must suddenly think of the main Titan of Eberron ...

Bioware is DEAD!
ANTHEM Gameplay: Watched a couple seconds until the idiot characters appeared and started making massively stupid expressions. Even Half-Life 2 designers discovered to place glints, shiny highlights into the eyeballs to make the characters a lot more lively. Remember the amazing G-Man Eye Effect video?? No.. Anthem Eyes remain dark just as the stupid Bioware developers, HAHAHAHA!!
watch

Bioware is DEAD!
ANTHEM Gameplay: Watched a couple seconds until the idiot characters appeared and started making massively stupid expressions. Even Half-Life 2 designers discovered to place glints, shiny highlights into the eyeballs to make the characters a lot more lively. Remember the amazing G-Man Eye Effect video?? No.. Anthem Eyes remain dark just as the stupid Bioware developers, HAHAHAHA!!
watch

What?

Ohlen was a very influential notable at BioWare. The significant D&D games BioWare put out in the past, were driven by him, for the most part. On the other side of this page, we have been seeing BioWare silently imploding for the past while now. It continues ...

Back
Top Bottom