StarCrawlers - Big Beautify Update

This isnt a suggestion board with direct connection to developers. Hes entitled to his opinion. He doesnt have to phrase is the way you would, he doesnt have to phrase it constrictively, he doesnt have to justify it. Stop being a snowflake. All you did was turn an easily ignored comment into two pages of drama garbage.

This isnt a suggestion board with direct connection to developers. Hes entitled to his opinion. He doesnt have to phrase is the way you would, he doesnt have to phrase it constrictively, he doesnt have to justify it. Stop being a snowflake. All you did was turn an easily ignored comment into two pages of drama garbage.

I don't consider expecting human decency a "snowflake" trait. know one is upset he didn't like that game at all...I think his use of the term retardation in their heads was a bit over the top.

That being said, it did drag on to long, spiralled the thread off.

All you did was turn an easily ignored comment into two pages of drama garbage.

Fair enough.

I actually thought that amidst his insults were actual feedback or discussion and tried to find out what it was. I guess I was wrong and it was just a shitpost. I'm just not used to that here. Most people on here actually explain what they mean if asked.

And about that snowflake thing: What rune said above.

Last edited:

Amen…Finally a logical person here who gets it.

Last edited:
I don't consider expecting human decency a "snowflake" trait. know one is upset he didn't like that game at all…I think his use of the term retardation in their heads was a bit over the top.

That being said, it did drag on to long, spiralled the thread off.

"Human decency"…Even the rocks are laughing! Omg dude, do you know how you sound? You sound like the definition of a snowflake/drama queen. This is not a church, it's a gaming forum... Please go cry in a little corner and leave us be…Get over it, Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
Fair enough.

I actually thought that amidst his insults were actual feedback or discussion and tried to find out what it was. I guess I was wrong and it was just a shitpost. I'm just not used to that here. Most people on here actually explain what they mean if asked.

And about that snowflake thing: What rune said above.

Where did you saw the personal insults? Again, because you're an idiot on a loop or pretending to not understand. I NEVER OFFENDED ANY PERSON HERE IN THE COMMENT SECTION ABOUT THEIR VIEWS OR TASTES. You need explanations?? Of what? That this game is a generic blobber with ultra repetitive gameplay and the most boring/uninspired levels ever created isn't enough for you? This is my feedback and if you don't like it I don't give a fuck! I'm not here to discuss it with snowflakes. Move on with your life, it's just a fucking game!

Where did you saw the personal insults?

I don't really want to jump into the fray, but just for the record: "idiot" is a personal insult. Not as bad as some other stuff, sure, but still an insult.

Your initial post also contained an insult, directed at the devs, not at someone in this thread.

"Human decency"…Even the rocks are laughing! Omg dude, do you know how you sound? You sound like the definition of a snowflake/drama queen. This is not a church, it's a gaming forum… Please go cry in a little corner and leave us be…Get over it, Jesus Christ!

This is a gaming forum where decency actually is appreciated. You're clearly is in the minorioty in this respect here. There are other forums which should be more compatible with how you choose to behave.

I don't really want to jump into the fray, but just for the record: "idiot" is a personal insult. Not as bad as some other stuff, sure, but still an insult.

Your initial post also contained an insult, directed at the devs, not at someone in this thread.

Yeah after spamming me 30 comments I called him idiot. I'm guilty.

This is a gaming forum where decency actually is appreciated. You're clearly is in the minorioty in this respect here. There are other forums which should be more compatible with how you choose to behave.

You can continue spamming the same copy/paste fake comment about manners and respect, but the point is, I will continue to post my opinion whenever and wherever I want.

PS- Oh, and minorities matters.

"Human decency"…Even the rocks are laughing! Omg dude, do you know how you sound? You sound like the definition of a snowflake/drama queen. This is not a church, it's a gaming forum… Please go cry in a little corner and leave us be…Get over it, Jesus Christ!

I'm not upset at all, I just don't take you or your opinions for much.

Anyways, talk about the game or whatever, I'm done with your little game, have a nice day.

Now for those who want to talk about the game....as I am playing it I realize something I think they should have added to make it a bit more difficult/decision based: You should have to pay your crawlers as they go...right now you can just keep taking missions and they get better and better with no extra cost....

Last edited:
Back on topic:
Most people here seem to find this a pretty fun, but somewhat repetitive, game. Some people find the RNG decent while others find it too much up to luck.

With the game on sale for $2 I'm gonna buy it and add it to my list of games to play eventually.

One of my favorite games of old was dungeon master, but I never got into the newer similar ones like grimrock. Maybe this one will catch my fancy instead.

Edit:
Didn't see your last part @rune_74;. Is the game a bit too easy after a while due to this?

Back on topic:
Most people here seem to find this a pretty fun, but somewhat repetitive, game. Some people find the RNG decent while others find it too much up to luck.

With the game on sale for $2 I'm gonna buy it and add it to my list of games to play eventually.

One of my favorite games of old was dungeon master, but I never got into the newer similar ones like grimrock. Maybe this one will catch my fancy instead.

Edit:
Didn't see your last part @rune_74;. Is the game a bit too easy after a while due to this?

not so much easy....I just think this is one area that could have added to the tension....make it feels less repetitive. Make you have to make more decisions.

Ok. Sounds like it doesn't detract much. Thanks

You might want to turn on fast combat animations in options...wish I had found that sooner.

I like the game but I've never been inspired to finish it. I think there's a hump you probably need to get across to open things up and I never quite reach it.

It's always interesting to me that so many folks seem to discuss and criticize inexpensive indie games like they're AAA blockbusters with $100 + in base cost and DLC. (Not so much here but definitely on Steam forums where reason is purely optional.) Maybe it's the fact that SOME such indie games are so ridiculously good that it sets an unrealistically high bar for others? Dunno.

Maybe it's the fact that SOME such indie games are so ridiculously good that it sets an unrealistically high bar for others? Dunno.

The Legend of Grimrock games had that effect for me. I find myself comparing any real-time blobber, and indies in general, to them now, and most of them fall woefully short in comparison.

The Legend of Grimrock games had that effect for me. I find myself comparing any real-time blobber, and indies in general, to them now, and most of them fall woefully short in comparison.
I only played the first one, but didn't really enjoy it as much as I expected and quit after a while. I had my first kid around that time so didn't prioritize playing anything except games which were amazing. Would you consider it worth the time, and is the first or second one better?

Legend of Grimrock really rocks (pun intended). It's a very well done game, I finished the first one and I still have to play the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom