Kingmaker - Enhanced Edition & Beneath the Stolen Lands June 6th

Back to topic.

I'm currently in level 16 of the dungeon with level 10 party. I've seen some great combat encounters, starting to really fear plague mobs - bubonic plague and stinking cloud really owning my party lol.

My party is:
Crusader cleric, paladin, inquisitor, ranger/vivisectionist/mage/eldritch knight, rogue/mage/arcane trickster and empyreal sorceress :D

I'm not too into min/maxing and trying out something different with my EK (probably not the most efficient build but I don't care, its still fun!)
Delay Poison Communal makes your whole party immune to any poison effects including Stinking Cloud. You can even use it to drop Stinking Cloud on your melee characters and then have only enemies be affected by it.

Delay Poison Communal makes your whole party immune to any poison effects including Stinking Cloud. You can even use it to drop Stinking Cloud on your melee characters and then have only enemies be affected by it.
Yep, one of the most useful spells in the game.

Do you currently have Kingmaker installed? If so, boot it up and see what the title screen says.

No, I don't have it currently installed. Perhaps because of this I can't see the Enhanced Edition in library.

No, I don't have it currently installed. Perhaps because of this I can't see the Enhanced Edition in library.
Enhanced Edition doesn't ever appear in your library. It's just a marketing term for the 2.0 patch. Which I'm pretty sure is what JDR was implying. I don't think the title screen even says Enhanced Edition, though. Start your game and as long as the version number says 2.0 or above, you're playing the Enhanced Edition.

Enhanced Edition doesn't ever appear in your library. It's just a marketing term for the 2.0 patch. Which I'm pretty sure is what JDR was implying. I don't think the title screen even says Enhanced Edition, though. Start your game and as long as the version number says 2.0 or above, you're playing the Enhanced Edition.

Thank you!!

19 GB for downloading. This game is already the biggest game next to SWTOR for me.

So, I started a new game with the enhanced edition....did anyone else find the starting area a lot easier, I'm talking about the whole part until you get your barony....it just wasn't as challenging as last time...

I haven't restarted the game but I know Owlcats adjusted difficulty (nerfed) chapter 1 cause too many players complained it's too hard.

Back
Top Bottom