Cyberpunk 2077 - New Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming has some new screenshots for Cyberpunk 2077.

A couple of days ago, we shared some official E3 2019 screenshots for Cyberpunk 2077. And today, we've got some more screenshots to share with you, showcasing some of the environments and characters that players will meet in the game.

[...]
More information.

I'd like to see less wallpaper screenshots and more screenshots revealing informations about character progression, dialog system, inventory management etc.

Yeah ... fewer BullShots would be nice.

I'd like to see less wallpaper screenshots and more screenshots revealing informations about character progression, dialog system, inventory management etc.
There should be a new demo video CPDR showed for the press at E3. A few official tweets suggest it may go public like the last demo video. So it's just a matter of time.

So it seems that despite potential brain-to-machine interfaces, having loads of physical screens is the go-to solution of the future... :p

There should be a new demo video CPDR showed for the press at E3. A few official tweets suggest it may go public like the last demo video. So it's just a matter of time.

No, they'll repeat the demo but with an extended material in some upcoming gaming show (didn't remember) and then they'll publicize it.
Unless it leaks...

Character design is also something else:

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0003.jpg

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0001.jpg

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0005.jpg

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0004.jpg

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0003.jpghttp:

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0002.jpg

I think they absolutely nailed that 2020 sense of "attitude".

No, they'll repeat the demo but with an extended material in some upcoming gaming show (didn't remember) and then they'll publicize it.
Unless it leaks…
Yep just like the last time. Probably in a few months.

I'm guessing it'll be Gamescom 2019 in August.

As CDPR usually attends.

I think they absolutely nailed that 2020 sense of "attitude".
When I grow up I'm gonna be all 5 of those.
Then again I have an invitation to join an amateur theatre... If only I had time.

I wonder how much disk space this game is going to consume? Looks like a crapload will be needed for all the texture files.

Last edited:

I find this is an issue with a lot of games. I don't need to see 10 million pretty pictures of the environments or characters in mid-whatever.

Shots with the UI and game systems are often more revealing about a game, especially when you're talking about RPGs or games with strategy elements.

Shots with the UI and game systems are often more revealing about a game, especially when you're talking about RPGs or games with strategy elements.

Which, I imagine, is why they don't show those, so they don't have to hear a ton of static from everyone with Internet access about the stuff that is the most subject to change.

Old timers:

grumble

grumble

grumble, grumble, grumble...

On the flipside, they mentioned they'll be using Nvidia's raytracing. ( lighting was probably biggest Witcher 3 visual downgrade)
Anyone tried this? How big of a performance hit?
Thinking of buying new graphics card for this. 2080?

On the flipside, they mentioned they'll be using Nvidia's raytracing. ( lighting was probably biggest Witcher 3 visual downgrade)
Anyone tried this? How big of a performance hit?
Thinking of buying new graphics card for this. 2080?

I wouldn't do it, but decide for yourself.

Ray tracing is somewhat of a gimmick right now imo. It's only used for certain parts of the scene, and the performance hit is ridiculous, or at least that's what most people are claiming.

What GPU do you currently have?

I wrote to CD Projekt Red to help them

expand dialogue options with female NPCs:

Protagonist approaches female NPC and begins dialogue.
Here are the choices:
1. Grab her ass and watch her expression change
2. Step closer, look emphatically in her eyes and place your hands on her boobs then say:
- I'll protect your body from any danger, babe!

3. A female NPC fell in close quarters battle. You step closer. She looks to be in shock, totally unconscious and barely breathing. You quickly bite down on a full bulb of garlic, chew it like there is no tomorrow and begin mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. She jumps up the next second, screaming and coughing. Her cute face contorted, her eyes in shock.
You proclaim victoriously:
- I saved your life, babe!!

Unless it leaks…

My speculation turns to be true:
https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-e3-2019-gameplay-demo-will-be-made-public-at-pax-west/
The Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2019 gameplay demo will be made public at PAX West
PAX West starts on August 30 and will run until September 2 this year.

Back
Top Bottom