Test: What's your (A)D&D class?

I'm a mystic theurge too.
You scored higher than 22% on Combativeness
You scored higher than 72% on Sneakiness
You scored higher than 98% on Intellect
You scored higher than 55% on Spirituality

I have serious ego issues :D

Hmmmm, I met all the paladin types at a blog frequented by middle-aged women.

Kitties of the world unite... I was a Spellsword too.

74% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 47% Spirituality = 214% total and another spellsword.

Hmmmm, I met all the paladin types at a blog frequented by middle-aged women.

I'm sure that says a lot about roleplaying. If you can't find a knight in shining armor, at least you can be one. ;)

Last edited:
Now this is what I call a Necro thread!!

Arcane trickster:

41% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 71% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

Seems pretty accurate to me.

Wizard

mt1128069261.jpg

7% Combativeness, 27% Sneakiness, 91% Intellect, 17% Spirituality

Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren't as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball!
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

Daaaamn this is very accurate. I just disagree with "17% Spirituality" if it refers to it in a religious way

Fuck yeah.

Spellsword

52% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 74% Intellect, 33% Spirituality
Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don't have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Your result for The RPG Class Test ...

Spellsword

85% Combativeness, 17% Sneakiness, 56% Intellect, 14% Spirituality

NPC
22% Combativeness, 17% Sneakiness, 44% Intellect, 42% Spirituality

You're an NPC! (Non-Player Character)
Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class. Simply put: You have no class.
But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you'll be fine!

>.>

Amma what?

Hmmmm, whatever it says I am I don't play one and I hate to play anything close to it. Odd. :)

Dunno how to post the whole thing here.

results

Mystic Theurge

44% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 71% Intellect, 56% Spirituality
Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Mystic Theurge

48% Combativeness, 47% Sneakiness, 68% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Ha, the result I get is what I generally play if available as an option; otherwise I play Wizards. The last line of that description cracks me up :D

Your result for The RPG Class Test …
Monk

• 63% Combativeness

• 73% Sneakiness

• 91% Intellect

• 72% Spirituality
Pretty much good at everything: You are a Monk!
No, not a monk like those bald medieval guys. The Monk in D&D is a martial artist. They're smart, they're capable, they're spiritual, they're sneaky when they want to be, and they're damn dangerous in a fight.
What to say? You scored high on all four categories, which means that you're probably a well rounded and capable person. Either that or you're an overly smart and dangerous psychopath.

Attachments

• 202142950488404035.jpg
    202142950488404035.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom