Divinity: Original Sin II - Second Skill Tree Stretch Goal Reached

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The stretch goal for the second skill tree that you can pick has been reached in the Kickstarter for Divinity: Original Sin II, so we can now move onwards to the, in my opinion, more interesting stretch goal "The Hall of Echoes". Besides that it is probably time to announce some new stretch goals.

Here is the "Hall of Echoes" one:

Some Rivellonians live in fear of it; some write songs of it; others still are sent there far before their time. When we reach $1,500,000, we'll send you to the Hall of Echoes, land of the dead.

You, unique among the living, will be able to travel to and from this spirit world, where you'll uncover mysteries never before discovered by mortal eyes. You'll gain access to occult wonders, and you'll come face to face with those you've lost-- and those you've dispatched.

The best part - you'll be able to make this your home base!
You can always pledge at our fundraiser with the same rewards as the tiers at the Original Sin 2 Kickstarter, but in contrast to theirs, you can still get the locked tiers when you donate to our fundraiser and get us to a total of 10K. So you can get things with a lower cost from us.

More information.

Well they're going to have the skills they need to have, so saying they are adding a second skills tree really doesn't tell us much.

Yet another home base? Also not all that interesting, alas. Maybe if it let you retrieve the spirits of creatures you've slain and retrieve information from them...

Well they're going to have the skills they need to have, so saying they are adding a second skills tree really doesn't tell us much.

I had the impression they kept the ones from the first game (the EE version which apparently has even more skills than base D:OS). That gave have 8 skill trees with 15-20 skills each. Two more skill trees mean 30-40 new skills.

A large list of skills isn't necessarily a good thing. Each skill will have fewer opportunities for use.

A large list of skills isn't necessarily a good thing. Each skill will have fewer opportunities for use.

It may increase the appeal of a second playthrough. That is.. the the skillsets are varied enough.

Okay I've thought of a cool idea. Vote for it if you like it.

Spirit Trap!

Capture your slain enemies spirits. You can summon and use them in battle or to pester and haunt npcs. There spirit is bound to a crystal shard and can only be freed if the crystal is destroyed.

The crystal itself can only be crafted from rare ingredients. You must level up spirit trapping to trap more powerful creatures etc Undead start with a bonus to this skill.

MMM sees I a the only one who voted for it.A pity

Back
Top Bottom