Bethesda Softworks - Open Third Studio

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PCGamesN Bethesda Softworks have opened a third studio in Austin, Texas.

Bethesda have a new development studio in Austin, Texas. BattleCry Studios will become Bethesda Game Studios Austin, expanding the company’s in-house development offerings with a third office.

The other two Bethesda Game Studios locations in Rockville, Maryland and Montreal, Quebec have worked primarily on mainline Elder Scrolls and Fallout titles, with related games like Elder Scrolls Online being handled by other studios within parent company ZeniMax. A number of job listings at the Austin studio are already up citing “strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games” as a desirable point, so it seems safe to assume they’ll be working within a similar formula.

[...]
More information.

Meh, that means more online only games from them (Austin is the capital of "mmos").

Meh, that means more online only games from them (Austin is the capital of "mmos").
My thoughts also azarhal.

So any guesses anyone on whether it will be an original game developer, or just another studio to make more MMO's based on the various games Bethesda already owns?

No guesses from me. Don't see the point.

pibbur who only guesses on things he knows to be true.

Fallout online?

Fallout MMO confirmed?!:D

But seriously, the market is flooded with MMO's and MP oriented games.

Fallout MMO confirmed?!:D

But seriously, the market is flooded with MMO's and MP oriented games.
Yes.
No. At least not according to variety of CEOs.

I'm betting there is going to be a Fallout online card game there somewhere...it's like the new thing all publishers are going after after MOBA and survival games. Even Valve is doing it.

After that, it's going to be battle royals (the clone era already started).

I just want them to make another single player Elder Scrolls games dammit.

I'm betting there is going to be a Fallout online card game there somewhere…it's like the new thing all publishers are going after after MOBA and survival games. Even Valve is doing it.

After that, it's going to be battle royals (the clone era already started).

I just want them to make another single player Elder Scrolls games dammit.

Yes it seems to the new trend to make online card games. Still I also hope they make another Elder Scrolls game, and focus less on expanding the MMO game.
Fallout online?
Another probability but ZeniMax Online Studios will probably develop ii. Given it's the main MMO developer studio,and has all the talent right now.

Back
Top Bottom