Steam Achievement Manager

Philistine

Keeper of the Watch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I wanted to use this to remove the achievements my son got while using my account because they are nerfing my completion % (and I care about that :pout:)
When I run it, it fails to find my library and only shows the test game Spacewar. I have .Net installed, Steam is up. Steam is installed on my D drive, not C, but would that make any difference?

I wanted to use this to remove the achievements my son got while using my account because they are nerfing my completion % (and I care about that :pout:)
When I run it, it fails to find my library and only shows the test game Spacewar. I have .Net installed, Steam is up. Steam is installed on my D drive, not C, but would that make any difference?

Of course it would matter if it wasn't pointed to the right directory.

There isn't any way to select a directory from the ui.

98% of achievements are retarded.
The most retarded ones are do something x times, because, well, I guess you're a robot that needs to be programmed to grind.
The next most retarded are finish the game in whatever impossible difficulty (which means the game is practically rubbish, and normally not challenging) and DLC achievements displayed although you refuse to buy DLC.

1% of achievements are useful to track people's progress, those are ones that trigger automatically at certain points of the game. Instead of silly reviews praising something, these achievements provide an actual info if people in general got bored and ditched the game fast or in the middle of it never to return.

Another 1% of useful achievements when exist are did all sidequests/sidestories/sidemissions. No, not looted every chest/trashmobs/whatnot in the game.

What I'm saying, until retarded achievements are gone for good in achievements system, you should not care.

I had a feeling people would want to talk about the validity of achievements, and that is not why I made this post. Please stay on topic, I'm looking for a way to make this piece of software function correctly. I already gave my reason.

interesting; use the add game option. All my games appear when i start it but i have it on my hdd since 2014 lol.

Back
Top Bottom