Risen 2 I Can't leave Maracai Bay

Mathek2018

Traveler
Hi !

I can't leave Maracai Bay in Risen 2. When open a map and try to teleport on ship, game just crush - the same way when I say to Patty to leave and change the course.

I'm soo mad at this… I have only one not finish quest, but is propably bugged (it's done, but is active) and I don't have Eldric on ship somehow (He stayed on the island of storms?)

Sorry for my english. ;)

Please help, I did not find a similar problem.

I thought Eldric was supposed to be on the ship after the events on the Isle of Storms. I'm fairly certain I've seen him before the final fight. Strange.

Do you have an earlier save that is not too far off? Also, which version of the game is it? GOG? Steam?

I thought Eldric was supposed to be on the ship after the events on the Isle of Storms. I'm fairly certain I've seen him before the final fight. Strange.

Do you have an earlier save that is not too far off? Also, which version of the game is it? GOG? Steam?

I even tried him spawn but it didn't work, game still crash.

I have a lot of earlier save, but it's... A few hours of the game... I would prefer a different way than going backwards. ;)

It's "CD-Action" version.

Ah, don't know much about CD-Action. Do they have their own forums? If not, I guess you could always try over at GOG or Steam, despite not having that particular version of the game. I don't think Deep Silver (the publisher) has any forums of their own, but you could always send them an e-mail describing the issue.

Back
Top Bottom