Dragon Age - The Importance of Dogs

Dhruin

SasqWatch
BioWare has an update for Dragon Age titled The Importance of Dogs:
I am frequently asked, during my travels in foreign lands, to explain the omnipresence of dogs in Ferelden. In every civilized corner of Thedas, an astute observer will note that dogs are employed in hunting game, keeping barns and storehouses free of vermin, herding livestock, guarding homes, and in the mountains they are even used as beasts of burden. It is simply that Fereldans show appreciation for the work that their dogs do. And perhaps the reason for that is tangled up in mythology.
More information.

Oh, I absolutely love dogs. They are superior to every other mammal on this planet.

What about cats ? ;)

What about cats ? ;)

When it comes to keeping barns and storehouses free of vermin, cats are definitely superior to dogs!

Concerning the rest of the article, well, it would read funny...

"I am frequently asked, during my travels in foreign lands, to explain the omnipresence of cats in Ferelden. In every civilized corner of Thedas, an astute observer will note that cats are employed in hunting game, keeping barns and storehouses free of vermin, herding livestock, guarding homes, and in the mountains they are even used as beasts of burden. It is simply that Fereldans show appreciation for the work that their cats do. And perhaps the reason for that is tangled up in mythology."

Does not sound right, somehow ;)

Back
Top Bottom