Medieval Dynasty - What's Coming Next

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Render Cube teases what's coming with the next major update for Medieval Dynasty.

Medieval Dynasty - A Glimpse of What's Coming Next

Hello Village Leaders,

It might seem like it's been a while since we last spoke. But don't worry - behind the scenes, work has been bubbling. So it seems fitting that we tell you a little bit about what you can expect in our next Medieval Dynasty Major Update. We can't tell you all the details yet, we don't want to spoil the whole surprise for you, but it doesn't mean that we can't do a little tease. Anyway, without further ado, let's get into it.

Our developer team is working hard on creating new resources for you. These new resources will allow you to create new tools and weapons. They will also bring you a new building to build. What are the new resources and buildings? Well, that will be a spoiler, and we can't have that! Not yet. We will reveal more information about them soon. But maybe this screen will get your brain cells percolating...

What is this blacksmith smithing?

With the next Major Update you get a new friend to count on - a Donkey! He's small, strong, and smart. What's his strengths, apart from being dashing? We will let you know that soon too!

A fairy friend... and a donkey.

Let's end this update for now. We have to save something for the future. Hope that you enjoyed this little tease of the new content drop. Are you excited for it? And most importantly, what are your thoughts on the donkey!? Stay tuned, we will unveil more info soon.

Until next time,

Your Toplitz and Render Cube Teams
More information.

Our developer team is working hard on creating new resources for you. These new resources will allow you to create new tools and weapons. They will also bring you a new building to build.

They mention creating weapons (hopefully adding combat :fingerscrossed:) New buildings, maybe an Armory. :please:

Played this game for a few months already and I'm addicted. Yes it needs work in some areas, and it's more of a survival game then an RPG, but damn I enjoy playing it.

Just a warning building a house takes days to finish.

Played this game for a few months already and I'm addicted. Yes it needs work in some areas, and it's more of a survival game then an RPG, but damn I enjoy playing it.

Just a warning building a house takes days to finish.

Hows it look graphic wise? Are the visuals/textures/shaders pretty good? Think the game is hard? How flexible is the character creator?

Curious :) Although I will follow-up myself with some google searches.

Hows it look graphic wise? Are the visuals/textures/shaders pretty good? Think the game is hard? How flexible is the character creator?

Curious :) Although I will follow-up myself with some google searches.
Hows it look graphic wise? - On par with Kingdom Come - Deliverance.

Are the visuals/textures/shaders pretty good? - Decent but still need work.

Think the game is hard? - Very hard as it's a survival game. You have to watch your hunger, health, and stamina. If one of those reach zero it can lead to death.

You will also have to craft/hunt/eat and do other stuff that becomes a chore.

How flexible is the character creator? - Very basic options and only male for now.

Also one area that needs improvement is the interaction between NPC's it's very similar to Morrowind. I hope the game gets full voice-overs at one point but it probably wont.

Mostly due to the costs required to do so.

That doesn't look on par to Kingdom Come: Deliverance to me graphics-wise. It's probably a lot easier to run though.

Kingdom Come was made with CryEngine, so I'm not sure how they compare head to head. Unreal 4 is known to be fairly system-friendly though by today's standards.

I'm not a huge survival fan, but I have been thinking of getting Medieval Dynasty or Valheim. Until they have combat in MD, Valheim will probably win out.

Thanks @Couchpotato; as I had found some vids but hadn't really learned about character customization yet.

Put it on wishlist for now as something to watch for a while.

It's been a little while, but I played Kingdom Come: Deliverance like a medieval simulator. It did a good job of it, too, but I've been keeping an eye on this one for a while. Maybe when it's done.

Back
Top Bottom