Ughh

Carnifex

SasqWatch
I wasn't sure where to post this, so here it goes. Looks like Bad Robot, the company that has had a huge hand in turning some great franchises into pure shite, is forming some sort of game producing company. If we ever wondered what brand could possibly depose Electronic Arts or Bioware as the most bloated, un-thought provoking, pure mediocre and out-right shite gaming company, hold your liquor because here they come. Just....uggh. And a huge ick.

Ooo, imagine J.J. Abrams making Baldurs Gate III for example, let us copy parts of the story from BG 1 and part of the story from BG 2 let us add some nonsense, and now do the same with the gameplay, only add that you need to keep an internal excel in order to win the hard fights in the game, if you'd keep the excel up-to-date you'll most probably win most fights.

I don't have the "Caveman Ughlympics", either. But I guess that the game is relatively simple and straightforward indeed, as action games of that time often were.

It was more based on just how awful Bad Robot has proven to be in telly/films to date, and pre-cringing at the mere thought of them getting involved in gaming. If you actually enjoy a coherent story in your games, Bad Reboot is literally the diametric opposite of that, and likely to never improve. When they dig a hole it only gets deeper and more messy.

Bad Robot, the company that has had a huge hand in turning some great franchises into pure shite, is forming some sort of game producing company.

1608336206_214974.gif

Oh, I know that feeling … I have it any time I eat too much chili …

Back
Top Bottom