Last game(s) you bought

Ultimate general: gettysburg. A cheap indie wargame. Very similar to Sid Meiers Gettysburg if you guys remember that one. It is however more difficult with a better artificial intelligence, not as deep and more intuitive. The graphics are very pretty for a wargame. I'd give it 7/10.

Gauntlet 4€
Little big planet 3 19€

Tempting but not buying system shock enhanced. Ive played that game through several times and I still remember the places in the game. Maybe once my older buy gets year or more so we can then continue by playing shock 2 through together.

Heroes of Might & Magic VI: Complete Edition

Thanks for that reminder - I had it on wish list and saved the 'IsThereAnyDeal' reminder ... almost forgot to buy! Grabbed it this morning.

Thanks for that reminder - I had it on wish list and saved the 'IsThereAnyDeal' reminder … almost forgot to buy! Grabbed it this morning.

Remember to play it in chronological order, not campaign after campaign.

I didn't buy a lot of games in september, the last ones are from end of august:
Trine 3 (PC)
second-hand Nier (PS3)

Just grabbed the South Park 'Stick of Truth' game on the GamersGate sale. Never a huge South Park fan (show is OK for 5-10 minutes at a go), but for cheap money decided 'why not?'

I picked up Darkstone and Nox on Gog. Even though I've owned the game for years, I evidently never played Nox.

I started hearing quite a bit about Life is Strange, so I went ahead and bought it. Seems to have a very interesting premise. Giving you full control of time-rewind in a story-driven game. I'm curious how it'll hold up. So I guess I'm putting Witcher 3 on hold for a bit. I imagine Life is Strange won't be very long anyway.

Back
Top Bottom