D:OS 2 - need advise! - Page 4 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Larian Studios » Divinity Original Sin 2 » D:OS 2 - need advise!

Default D:OS 2 - need advise!

July 1st, 2019, 09:59
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
What builds do you find the most easy? I have Necromancer, mage, archer/rogue, and my own character is an Eternal Warrior build (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zklFrIPks).

I'll give it another go tomorrow but i'm about to give up i have to say, not having fun..
Do you understand the armor system?
--
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- George Bernard Shaw

Currently playing: -

Morrandir

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

July 1st, 2019, 12:20
Originally Posted by Morrandir View Post
Do you understand the armor system?
yeah i think it's just not a game for me. Too tedious, too many layers everywhere to keep constant track of. Constantly having to check if someone put a curse where i can't heal etc. (because it'll instead kill me) Every battle gets very drawn out, especially due to the armor system. Every move has to be calculated into perfection too, can't mess up once it feels like. Not my type of RPG.

The Explorer mode was too easy i realized (in one battle i hardly even took damage), but the mode above it was too tedious.
--
Latest creations: Fallout NV: A Wasteland in Bloom / Fallout NV: WFO v3.2

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

July 1st, 2019, 18:42
I decided to skip DOS 1 after several 1/2 playthroughs.

Iím actually enjoying this one much more, seems to be many more options combat wise and story and companions seem more interesting as well.

Playing on classic difficulty and it doesn't seem too hard but Iím only in fort joy so things could change.

Playing as a rouge and picked up ifan, the red prince and the beast. Left them with their default classes as Iím not familiar enough with the classes to change them.

The only negative so far would be too much elemental stuff in combat but i figured that going in so iíll deal with it.

sakichop

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

July 1st, 2019, 20:02
I think it's boring that everyone is a magician, your characters, all the enemies, no matter what they are.

Also the second island looks like Fort Joy too, that got me a bit disappointed, i was expecting the first island to have it's unique tone and setting and then something entirely new would come - new vegetation, new textures and unique buildings.. Not that the fort joy setting was bad, but eh, i like the games a bit more varied.

Story and companions starts off OK, some of them were interesting, the more i played the more its shows Larian were more interested in doing a combat simulator type of game, story is very secondary, and really bad, game could have perhaps even been better without one.
--
Latest creations: Fallout NV: A Wasteland in Bloom / Fallout NV: WFO v3.2

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Larian Studios » Divinity Original Sin 2 » D:OS 2 - need advise!