I do not know what to do about getting a refund for Sword Coast Legends!

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
I bought the game from their website and they arent going to give me a refund because I preordered it.

Is because as per our terms of use we are not able to offer refunds or cancel orders for the Sword Coast Legends Pre-Order packs.

What a load of bollocks. Anyone know what i should do?

I like how you posted this in the non-RPG section. ;)

But check this here if you haven't:
If you are one of the few accusing n-Space of lying or intentionally misleading, please feel free to message me directly. I will happily and personally see that you are refunded your full purchase amount. You see, my personal integrity and that of the company that I built over the last 20+ years means a lot more to me than the price of your purchase.

Best,
- Dan / n-Space

Worth a shot?

Boy ... all the BS in that thread combined with his excellent response makes me want to buy this now rather than later ...

Boy … all the BS in that thread combined with his excellent response makes me want to buy this now rather than later …

I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: Thanks for the tip. I hope it works out.

Last edited:
What happened with SCL? I haven't been paying attention.

The company delivered the game they wanted to make and described ... rather than the one that people assumed that they were making ...

Whether it is good or crap is one thing - if you have concerns, don't pre-order - but claims of 'false advertising' that I saw in that thread seem like rather disingenuous entitlement.

don't pre-order
This.
If you did it and don't like what you got, chew it up and stop preordering games generally (unless you trust the developer based on their previous releases where you became a fan and want to show some support).

This.
If you did it and don't like what you got, chew it up and stop preordering games generally (unless you trust the developer based on their previous releases where you became a fan and want to show some support).

^ this++ :)

Totally agree, and if you get tricked with a pre order, make sure you NEVER forget to cite it in the future when talking with others. Make sure you continue to negatively impact the future sales of crap as long as you are able to communicate with others. You'd be amazed at the overall, cumulative impact!

The company delivered the game they wanted to make and described … rather than the one that people assumed that they were making …

Whether it is good or crap is one thing - if you have concerns, don't pre-order - but claims of 'false advertising' that I saw in that thread seem like rather disingenuous entitlement.

I agree. It didn't see any false advertising either. I haven't played the game (no interest at all), but what I read and see in reviews is pretty much what I was expecting.

I was tricked into thinking the game is complete for multiplayer. Its not its very buggy and i had to lose a few hours to fix the bugs etc.

Ah, well, bugs, that's another matter. If it's unplayable due to bugs, I can understand wanting a refund.

I say if you don't like the game give your key away here or wait a year or two for it to be patched, mods ....

what a turd this turned out to be.

Back
Top Bottom