Templar Battleforce - Patch v2.4.25

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Trese Brothers continue to enhance Templar Battleforce (55 updates in a year):

Patch List v2.4.25

• Improved Rubic 5 deployment maps
  • Added 7 new Secondary Objectives throughout deployment
  • Added spawning towers to 5 maps across campaign
  • When buying Ordnance, count of currently owned Ordnance is shown
  • Total possible Secondary Objectives displayed in Victory screen (2/3)
  • Fixed Infiltration Site and Detonation Site preventing Swap at start
More information.

I really like the dev and how concerned they are about their games… but what made me lose interest in Templar Battleforce was the boring skill system (10 tiers for each skill), no loot (equipment is activated via skill trees) and finally (worst for me) endlessly respawning enemies. The last one takes away the sense of progression and achievement in each mission.

This is not a bad game by a far stretch. The points above are just some things I like to have the opposite of in my games. For example exploration is stumped by the last two points. You basically get punished for doing it (add to that extra experience points for finishing a mission fast).
They solved this better in Heroes of Steel, but there the combat was too simple and tedious (not many tactical options and the same boring skill system).
I will continue to check out their games, but so far they didn't hit the sweet spot for me. There is definitely talent and potential here, though!

Last edited:
That weird large red rotating circle with a stick in it - on the GUI - instantly put my purse on ice for this game. Also their fantasy games are super boring, but easily beat any Xanax!

Back
Top Bottom