Two Worlds II - Screens, MoveShots

Dhruin

SasqWatch
TopWare sent over this PR, announcing some new screens and "MoveShots" at the Two Worlds II site:
Karlsruhe, December 30th, 2009 - Just in time for the New Year, the development team at Reality Pump Studios have released several new “Two Worlds II” screen shots. In addition to the screenshots from Hatmandor, the jungle, and swamp landscapes, TopWare Interactive also introduces MoveShots; 3 second videos revealing gameplay shorts. These, so-called, MoveShots serve as a very vivid forecast into the Antaloor universe featured in “Two Worlds II” as well as dispelling any rumors about the possibility of doctored screen shots, which, unfortunately, are all too common throughout the modern day videogame industry.
Please find these visual appetizers at www.twoworlds2.com
The first shows a rogue-like character looking around a corner, then a warrior taking a combat stance, then finally a dual-wielder readying for battle.
More information.

I hate flash sites. I also hate jerky little teaser vids ;-)
Two worlds had some character and I hope this really is an improvement. More vids!

Are they trying to convince us that they can get the game to run smoothly for 3 seconds?

In the 3rd video, it looks like he has a tail.

Are they trying to convince us that they can get the game to run smoothly for 3 seconds?

In the 3rd video, it looks like he has a tail.

No they're showing off the Motion Cap Movements.

In the Third Video its a Cape

Last edited:
Yeah I got that. They need to work on their cape animations, or else he needs to use less starch when he does his laundry.

The looks of stuff wasn't what I thought was the main problem in Two Worlds ... style was fine, but the substance ...

Plus this isnt 1999 where we will go gaga over nice graphics with textures they will never use ingame. Seems like everything has nice graphics anyway. Show some combat or something.

Back
Top Bottom