Aeolwyn's Legacy - Might & Magic Style RPG

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Aeolwyn's Legacy is a Might and Magic style RPG from one of the original developers of those games. There is a demo available to try and a recent update shows some progress.

Aeolwyn's Legacy is Brrapp Games new first-person party-based RPG for the PC. It's an epic tale in a sprawling world filled with knights, kings, allies and betrayal.
[...]

<strong style="font-weight: normal;"><em style="font-style: normal;">Aeolwyn's Legacy update[/i][/B]

November 28, 2019 | Tim

Hello again!

I promise I haven't forgot about you.

I've been busy working on things and things, and wanted to give you guys an update on what's been going on since the Aeolwyn's Legacy announcement!

Based on some of the feedback I got from the demo, I decided to take the time and upgrade some of the art and UI that had been temporary while I worked on the game systems. A lot of people thought it looked fine, but I thought it could use an upgrade. So I've been slowly working on a new UI. Here's a mockup of what it looks like:

I think it's looking pretty good.

I also have been getting a fair amount of questions about the game, the story, release dates, etc so I put together a FAQ and put it on the game's main page. It's all the way at the bottom. Check it out!

That's about all the updates for now! toodles!

More information.

Um I like it especially that dungeon with the bridge. Combat 7 versus 4. No fair!
Free movement in exploration! I certainly like that.

Will we be treated to Midi tunes throughout hahaha?

This does look interesting, but Fall 2020 for the first chapter means the game is years from a full release. I probably won't look at it till it's very close, but will click on Silver's updates :)

It says it is a new game by Tim Lang, who was one of the designers of the last M&M games. The production values look abysmal though :(

I want to give him a chance to redeem the team infamous for developing the disappointing bug fest mm9. (Wow, 3rd edit's the charm.)

Last edited:
This makes me smile ear to ear ;)

Tim, the paper doll needs work!

ZEpLP99.jpg

I don't get combat from that video.

Looks like the party just moves up to the enemy and … things happen?

Like in the old "Realms Of Arcania" games. So, I'm used to it.

I'm interested for sure, will follow the development!

Color me interested. If the game still has along way to go it seems off there is already a demo.

Back
Top Bottom