Sanctus Mortem - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Sci-Fi RPG Sanctus Mortem has been released today:

Sanctus Mortem

Millennia in the future, an interstellar war between the Zinethian Confederation and the Thrasik Empire has erupted leaving entire sectors a spaceship graveyard. Equipped with more advanced weaponry, the Zinethian Confederation is on the verge of winning the war, but all is not as it seems.

The fate of billions rests in the balance as ambitious scientists race to unlock a powerful secret, one that sets Captain Hector of the Thrasik warship Rhoube and his determined crew on a collision course with military governments, the empress, and his own reality.

Features

• An epic sci-fi story that unfolds as you travel through the stars visiting various planets and beautifully-rendered regions of space
  • Battle with futuristic weapons using an evolved Active-Time-Battle system
  • Devastate your enemies with the new Chain Command system!
  • Upgrade your ship and have full control as you navigate through asteroids and nebulae while fighting your way through entire fleets in destructive ship combat!
  • Experience a powerful and haunting soundtrack composed by various independent artists
  • Mini-games, optional areas, and much more!
More information.

Off to play it despite many not liking RPGMaker games.

I'm waiting for crpgnut's impressions before buying this one. :evilgrin:

Off to play it despite many not liking RPGMaker games.

Why this game deserves Couch's special attention :p? Has it some special feature I couldn't notice?

Why this game deserves Couch's special attention :p? Has it some special feature I couldn't notice?
Easy answer I enjoyed his last games and its inspired off games I like. ;)

I'm waiting for crpgnut's impressions before buying this one. :evilgrin:

lol....it would be depressions. I'm depressed that RPGWatch stoops to games with this low level of quality. It's like pulling one turd out of the toilet and expecting it to smell like a rose. It's not happening.

Just go back to playing Fallout 76 which I consider a worse turd then this game.:p

Back
Top Bottom