Black Geyser - Achieved Stretch Goals

Yeah, I do wish a lot off these devs were better at communicating. Even if it's just "Sorry guys, we did the best we could but we've failed to deliver". I could respect that. Giving the backers the silent treatment? Not so much.

The Mandate and Sui Generis were obvious candidates from the get-go for never actually being released, given the crazy stuff they said they were doing and the low amount of money they were asking for. I pledged to The Mandate anyway. After Reset was even more fishy than those - wouldn't have touched that with a 10 foot pole. Still holding out hope on Dungeons of Aledorn.

I'm holding out eternally for Dungeons of Aledorn, the premise just seems so good. The long silences, however, are kind of scary at times.

At least Sui Generis released "something".

EDIT:
To extend this: The "something" they released is not even that bad, and to me it felt genuinely novel. They definitely promised too much (and hence the mix-in with The Mandate). But from the outcome, I feel not mistreated as I do with The Inundate.

Talking about inundate: I look forward to some more promising candidate this year. Aquanox Deep Descent seems to do well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom