S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - Deep Silver Signs for NA

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Deep Silver sent out a press release, announcing their foray into NA already has a decent signing:
Hermosa Beach, Calif. - May 06, 2008 - Deep Silver, Inc, a publisher of interactive entertainment for PC and consoles, today announced they will publish the highly anticipated PC title S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky in North America. The game is expected to be available worldwide on August 29, 2008 and is developed by GSC Game World, a leading computer games developer.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is the prequel to last year's critically acclaimed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, a game IGN called "a fascinating achievement." GameSpot commented, "this first-person survival game is at times amazing and engrossing and on par with such classics as Deus Ex and System Shock."
"The buzz surrounding this game is phenomenal," said Cathy Tische, vice president of sales and marketing for Deep Silver. "We're excited to let people know that it'll be available here at the same time as the rest of the world."
More information.

The PR is only pro forma. Deep Silver already had the worldwide rights before they opened their US office.

I never played the first one. I remember a lot of hype surrounding it. But, then i read some articles on how the game changed a lot of its initial features. Is it worth picking up?

Back
Top Bottom