Baldur's Gate 3 Random News - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Larian Studios » Baldur's Gate III » Baldur's Gate 3 Random News

Default Baldur's Gate 3 Random News

June 13th, 2020, 22:43
Seems Larian did another demo presentation of BG III.

loading…

A bunch of articles about EA in August as well.

Links

https://www.ign.com/articles/baldurs…gust-2020maybe
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/202…-well-excited/
https://venturebeat.com/2020/06/13/b…ess-in-august/

Another Video update was released as well.

loading…
Get ready to venture forth. Baldur's Gate 3 is planned for an August 2020 Early Access launch on Steam and Stadia.
--
"We live in a stupid society where everything is racist and diversity/identity is our strength. I feel like humanity is lost, common sense is erased. Welcome to the United States of Idiocracy"

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
+1:

June 18th, 2020, 21:08
Baldur’s Gate III - Swen Vincke Interview - Twitter interview
While you wait for Baldur's Gate 3 LIVE at 10am Pacific Time tomorrow, June 18th at https://twitch.tv/dnd - catch up on the latest gossip.
--
"We live in a stupid society where everything is racist and diversity/identity is our strength. I feel like humanity is lost, common sense is erased. Welcome to the United States of Idiocracy"

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

June 18th, 2020, 21:53
Full Baldur's Gate 3 Live Gameplay Presentation

loading…
Baldur's Gate 3 will be showcased live by Larian Studios. We hope to see more Baldur's Gate 3 gameplay so stay tuned!
Baldur's Gate 3 Is More Like D&D The More It's Developed

loading…
Larian Studios founder Swen Vincke speaks with us about telling a story in a game where you're free to do anything, and how Baldur's Gate 3 is becoming more like Dungeons and Dragons over time.
Baldur's Gate 3 Aims to Take the Best of Divinity and Make it Better

loading…
BioWare's original Baldur's Gate games set a high bar 20 years ago, but Larian Studios talks to us about bringing their experience building Divinity: Original Sin to bear in order to make Baldur's Gate 3 even better.
--

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

+1:

June 18th, 2020, 23:36
Baldur's Gate 3 - D&D Live 2020

loading…
Get an exclusive look at Baldur's Gate 3 gameplay in this live stream that kicked off D&D Live 2020. Larian Studios' Swen Vincke plays the game and gives fans a great look at the upcoming game.
Baldur's Gate 3 Is Far Bigger And Stranger Than We Thought

loading…
After a short Baldur's Gate 3 demo we sat down with Larian's founder Swen Vincke to talk about the early access plans as well as the huge scope of the game.
--

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

June 28th, 2020, 05:10
Baldur’s Gate 3 Plot Twist Hints Explained - Screenrant
There’s a lot to be excited about when it comes to Baldur’s Gate 3, the latest installment in the Baldur's Gate RPG franchise. Baldur's Gate's gameplay cleverly replicates the idiosyncrasies of tabletop Dungeons & Dragons in a virtual environment, and its epic plot highlights psionic antagonists like the Mind Flayers and the Githyanki while hinting at the future importance of fiendish devils and other villains from classic D&D.
--

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

June 28th, 2020, 17:22
If I was actually interested in the game, I wouldn't watch all this stuff. By the time the game has come out, there won't be anything new to learn. It is in the 4 million press releases

Of course, I have zero interest in party-based games, so I can watch all of them since I don't intend to play the game. I never finished DOS 1 or 2, so don't see the need to play DOS/BG 3.
--
c-computer, r-role, p-playing, g-game, nut-extreme fan
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut

crpgnut

Skyrim Worshipper
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)

June 28th, 2020, 17:25
Originally Posted by crpgnut View Post
If I was actually interested in the game, I wouldn't watch all this stuff. By the time the game has come out, there won't be anything new to learn. It is in the 4 million press releases
I'm conditioned nowadays that spoilers don't matter to me anymore. I like to know beforehand if the game/movie sucks before I play/watch. Not everyone does of course.
--

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

July 9th, 2020, 13:14
Larian Answer Our Biggest Questions (Part One)

loading…
New Baldur’s Gate 3 gameplay? Go on then. And loads of new Baldur’s Gate 3 information as we quiz the game’s lead system designer about combat, stealth, classes and, er, how vampires work in Baldur’s Gate 3. Loads of juicy stuff here, and more to come!
Larian Answer Our Biggest Questions (Part Two)

loading…
Our first Baldur’s Gate 3 gameplay breakdown explained stealth and combat, and now we look at Baldur’s Gate 3 spells, death, alcohol, reactions, halflings… all the words that get your video flagged. I hope you enjoy this Baldur’s Gate 3 features deep dive with Larian Studios' Nick Pechenin.
--

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

July 13th, 2020, 03:10
Baldur's Gate 3 Live Presentation

loading…
--

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

Today, 05:43
14 New Things You Need To Know About Baldur's Gate 3

loading…
Some new gameplay of #BaldursGate3 was released recently, so Zoe Delahunty-Light has done a run-down of the 14 biggest (new) things you need to know about Larian Studio's game! From how sneaking works to changes to dialogue and initiative, these 14 details about Baldur's Gate 3 gameplay will keep you up to date about the Dungeons and Dragons game, to sate you until more information about the Baldur's Gate 3 early access comes to light. Enjoy!
Baldur's Gate 3: Everything we know - PCGamer
It's real. One of the best RPGs ever is getting a sequel made by creators of our number one pick in our top 100 games list.

Baldur's Gate 3 will be the successor to the old Infinity Engine games that we remember so fondly. You'll gather your party before venturing forth, complete with modern touches like fully voice-acted characters.

Larian Studios is adapting Dungeons & Dragons tabletop rules for the next RPG and it sounds like they've taken a few creative liberties to translate the D&D experience to PC much like they did with Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Larian have been showing off more and more gameplay as we get closer to early access launch. Here's everything we know based on what they've shared so far.
--

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Larian Studios » Baldur's Gate III » Baldur's Gate 3 Random News