Morrowind - Morrowind Rebirth 5.0 Part 2 Release

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Moddb Morrowind Rebirth 5.0 part 2 has been released. Morrowind Rebirth is a complete overhaul project which adds new adventures, areas etc to the game.

At long last the final version of 5.0: Part 2 is ready for you to enjoy! [changes in Part 1 can be found here: click me] It's been a long wait, I know, but I'm sure you'll all think it has been worth it. With this update comes a plethora of changes, including an overhaul of the Labour Town District in Balmora, an overhaul of Molag Mar, and an overhaul of Ald Velothi. Additionally dozens of bugs were squashed, quality of life improvements have been made and new items, weapons and armor have appeared in the gameworld. I really hope you'll enjoy this update. Have fun!

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Seeing, and hearing, Morrowind will always be like having a visit from a dear old friend.

Makes me want to revisit my favorite game of all time! :)

This game always brings back nostalgic memories! Me and my brother had so much fun playing this game as well as fighting over PC time as we only had one shared family PC.

This game always brings back nostalgic memories! Me and my brother had so much fun playing this game as well as fighting over PC time as we only had one shared family PC.

I played it on Xbox and it was the first CRPG I played since I grew up with JRPGs. I still remember entering Balmora and being absolutely blown away by the fact you could enter every building. In JRPGs a lot of buildings are just decoration and only a few you can go into. Needless to say I was hooked immediately and explored an amazing new world full of wonder for hundreds of hours and several playthroughs. Great memories. :)

"" This game always brings back nostalgic memories""
It sure does !!

Back
Top Bottom