RPGWatch - Happy New Year

tenor.gif

Happy new year everyone! Here's to 2020.

Happy new year, and thank you all for making the watch a unique and great place.

a pibbur who was a pibbur who

I've been away for a bit - what happened to your Pibbur Who account?

Outside the gaming sphere, 2019 was an all-around lousy year, so it can only get better. Right?

Happy New Year everybody!!! Looking to more fun gaming in 2020.

Happy New Year to all u beautiful and lovely people! May 2020 be an excellent year for all of us with abundant and unlimited blessings from our God above. I wish u all success and peace in 2020 and beyond. Much love! :party:

The love vibrations are so high I want to yell it from a mountaintop! God Is Good!!!

I've been away for a bit - what happened to your Pibbur Who account?

I got Myrthos to delete him. Several reasons, one of them was that I needed a break not specifically from the watch, but from the internet. Other reasons were ... let's not go there (no, I did not go to the Codex).

Found out eventually that this was a stupid move, so I like the good doctor I created a new incarnation. Unfortunately "pibbur who" was taken (they - the powers that be - offered to resurrect the "who" version, but I decided to create a new version of myself).

The result is of course that I post more than intended, but not as much as I did. For the moment I can live with that.

a pibbur who is not entirely happy with "a pibbur" and may seek to change the name (if possible), but not until he's come up with a better one.

Welcome to the New Year ! :)

Back
Top Bottom