Spiderweb Software - All Games on Sale

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
All Spiderweb Software games on Steam are currently on sale and 70% off individually. 82% off if you buy the bundle.

Enjoy twenty years of Spiderweb Software history! This bundle features fourteen full-length, indie, retro fantasy adventures, featuring intricate dungeons and fascinating storylines.
More information.

Shame I own all of them already. If you never played a single game it's a good deal.

The only one I don't have is Queen's Wish. I nearly bought it, but the thought of base building out me off again.

I still haven't played through Nethergate, it's been sat in my backlog for ages. Looks interesting.

I haven't played Geneforge yet, it's in my library but I'm waiting for the remake now. With Nethergate, did you go Roman or Celt? Think I'll go Roman, I've got a thing for short swords and bureaucracy.

I'd very much recommend Avernum if you haven't played it.

They are all well worth playing, and Nethergate is easily in the top three. The graphics may look a bit dated but the story/combat are simply fantastic.

Pongo, Geneforge 1 is one of the best RPGs ever :) Do play it!

Warning: Bundle is incomplete... missing Avernum 3: Ruined World,
probably because this remake of a reboot was released just 2 years ago, so add $19.99 if you want the complete saga.

Back
Top Bottom