Divinity: Original Sin II - Gamescom Reveal

Is it just me or does it seem like fall is the best time to release crpg's? I seem to get more excited for crpg's released in Autumn.

It does for me. I don't have much impulse to game when it's warm outside and there's things happening everywhere. For me, RPGs are best on cold dark nights, with the fire on, and the lamps low.

But that's how things are. If you want to sell a product, you need to make sure it doesn't get burried in media coverage. PCgamer published not one, not two but three Destiny 2 articles today. I'm disgusted, but I cannot change mainstream's market poisoning.

That's why I cancelled my subscription from PC Gamer years ago, 75% of the magazine was about games I couldn't care less about. It used to be more like 40% but slowly but surely RPGs were relegated and shooters took over the whole magazine.

The question is: does it support the xbox controller and the big screen?

It's the last kickstarter game I backed, afterwards I'm freeee....

They already answered that and it does.

The question is: does it support the xbox controller and the big screen?

The real question is: Why are you still using an xbox controller when you can buy a Steam controller for $50?

You might as well see if the game supports this too:

Z0062425.jpg

:p

The real question is: Why are you still using an xbox controller when you can buy a Steam controller for $50?

You might as well see if the game supports this too:

Z0062425.jpg

:p

Because the xbox controller is better?

You both a kind of right, Steam controller is better for THIS game since it is point and click based, but Xbox controller is generally better than a steam controller.

Xbox controller is better for most non-point and click games indeed. For DOS2, though, you want to forget controllers entirely.

The DualShock 4 is better than both of them imo.

I get cramps in my hand with extended use of DS4 and it doesn't have much battery life.

Xbox One controller is the best controller I've ever used :)

Steam controller is better for point and click stuff as Damian said, but no one sane would use a Steam controller for that if they have a keyboard and mouse.

Beyond that, Steam controller is bulky as hell.

I get cramps in my hand with extended use of DS4 and it doesn't have much battery life.

Xbox One controller is the best controller I've ever used :)

For me, The DualShock 4 is the best I've used.

I've never cared for the shape of Microsoft's controllers or the way their analogue sticks are positioned. I suppose the size and shape of the user's hands probably has a lot to do with which they prefer.

For me, The DualShock 4 is the best I've used.

I've never cared for the shape of Microsoft's controllers or the way their analogue sticks are positioned. I suppose the size and shape of the user's hands probably has a lot to do with which they prefer.

You're probably right about that :)

Back
Top Bottom