Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an issue with the new Tapatalk plugin, which I updated for GDPR compliance of that plugin, but for some reason it sometimes fails on our forums.

It should be fixed now, I hope

Let’s see if this gets a double posting.

Thanks.

Edit
Seems to be back to normal. :)

That is because of the bug we had after the Tapatalk plugin update. there were multiple threads and upon deletion not always the one that should have been kept, was actually kept. I didn't adjust the links yet, as it requires manual interaction with the database and didn't find the time yet.

I'm getting a 500 error page after posting (error happens immediately after clicking 'submit' but the post goes through).

Yes, the gremlins are still active. I'm getting the doublepost error when using Android. Posting from the desktop seems OK.

Ah... that fix was a bit too easy.... Anyway, I hope all posting issues are fixed now.

To read RPGwatch whilst commuting or in the toilet :D
The site works normally without installing tapatalk on iPhone and Windowsphone (Lumia 650) so... I don't have android phone to check if site sucks on that platform though. :(

The site works normally without installing tapatalk on iPhone and Windowsphone (Lumia 650) so... I don't have android phone to check if site sucks on that platform though. :(
The size needs to be constantly altered when opening pages for me on the browser. Especially when typing

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Not me.

I've had no trouble since the Tapatalk plugin was acting up, a few days ago.

Only problem I have is every sentence I write when posted gets disorganized.

A normal paragraph looks like this.

---------------------------
---------------------------

When I hit post reply it looks like this.

--------------------------

--------------------------

Since it seems to be ramping up,any chance of rehauling Witcher into CDPR subforum, and adding Cyberpunk?

Wow! E-Mail notifications are working again. I hardly posted during the last days, but just received 21 notifications, dated back till the 17th

E-mail notifications were being sent, but the mail settings were not configured correctly as I got some bouncing mails on incorrectly configured reverse pointer and DMARC DNS entries. Most mails went through, but your ISP and one or two others bounced the mails.
Yesterday evening I got around to finding out what I had configured incorrectly and apparently it works now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom