Mass Effect 3 and DLC

Could be you just like it and I don't?

Look at the bright side. Now you know that I don't like it - so you have one more reason to continue enjoying it! ;)

haha. I have to say that I think the whole Earth sequence up to Shepard's return to the Normandy was the shittiest part of the game. So many problems with it. It leaves a pretty crappy first impression.

Yeah, it didn't exactly blow me away either, but I'm glad to hear that it only gets better. I'm still pretty early in the game, and so far I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.

I still paused it a lot to issue companion commands and throw spells. But if I play it again, I'll try to stick with only real time. Played enough multiplayer that doing so should be a piece of cake (if I don't lose my skillz by then).

EDIT: One caveat, the way it ended ala DE:HR. The silly multiple choice buttons of awesomeness was a disappointment in execution (not in story telling for me at least).

Last edited:
I think it's a necessity to at least send your companions to cover in some battles. At least that's how it seems to me so far. I've only been killed twice in the first 5-6 hours, but my companions get whacked far more often if I don't manage them.

Still, I think combat is a significant improvement over ME2. The AI was definitely tweaked for both enemies and companions. They seem to utilize special abilities more often and to greater effect, and they move around in a more tactical manner.

They definitely do a better job at taking cover, but, yeah, I needed to tell companions where to go otherwise they'd get killed. I'd still need to do that if I played without the pause button.

Last edited:
Dunno but I've never noticed a difference... Probably because Garrus was always in my party. And he's just OP. ;)

I used to call Garrus Captain Fall over because he loves to just stand right in front of me and get himself killed.... hes like a automatic living meat shield!! :lol:

Let us know how you progress with ME3 JDR... I've given up on it. I'm this close to uninstalling me...

Yeah, it didn't exactly blow me away either, but I'm glad to hear that it only gets better. I'm still pretty early in the game, and so far I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.

The first 30 minutes of the game are the least good part of it. Upp from there.
last generation console technology were really hurting at that point.

"Hey, I´m a bow-legged monkey, look at me run!"

If I could just manage to play female, i might replay the trilogy one again.

C

ps.
first I have to replay DX:HR with additions, wife have dinner planned with her friends, ergo, when I have sent the kids to sleep and missus and friends are at drunken stupor, I´ll have high life gaming session :)

Back
Top Bottom