Wildstar (request)

Nyx

Goddess of the Night
In advance, I am sorry..I hate begging but I'll do it anyway:ignore: (feel free to delete this if it's against the rules)
Just that me and a friend is looking to try it out before buying, and seeing as every preorder seems to get four 7days trial cards I assume there will be plenty of non used trials out there. If anyone has some of these to spare we would really love to try it out ^^

and again, sorry x)

In advance, I am sorry..I hate begging but I'll do it anyway:ignore: (feel free to delete this if it's against the rules)
Just that me and a friend is looking to try it out before buying, and seeing as every preorder seems to get four 7days trial cards I assume there will be plenty of non used trials out there. If anyone has some of these to spare we would really love to try it out ^^

and again, sorry x)

They just had an open beta that lasted 10 days….

I've played it, so I can tell you what I know about it - if you want.

I don't intend to pre-order, so I can't give you a trial card - though I would gladly have done so.

yeah tell me about it, saw it on the day the open beta ended :mean:
My only "question" is if I'll enjoy it or not, not much answers to give there yet I'm afraid ;)

yeah tell me about it, saw it on the day the open beta ended :mean:
My only "question" is if I'll enjoy it or not, not much answers to give there yet I'm afraid ;)

Well, since I have no idea what kind of MMO you like, that's probably very true :)

Feel free to ask for specifics, if you decide that could be useful.

Last edited:
Seems they've opened up the servers again for more open beta. Not sure for how long, though - but now is your chance.

ty for the headsup. Will look into it during the weekend. Assuming it will be up, seems like a stresstest/emergency situations kind of test

I ended up preordering it myself :smug: so if anyone's interested in a 7 days trial leave a message and I'll let you know once I get my codes.

Back
Top Bottom