RPG watch and my story

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Well this is a bit about me and why I love this site.

Years ago I started grade nine not knowing what to think of going to high school in 1984 coming from a very small school out in the country. What I did know was there was a lot of talk about computers and our school had them. Though you had to be in grade 10 or higher to take the course I got my parents to talk to the school to get me into the coarse in grade nine.

In this class I met some very interesting people and one that became my best friend who was playing this game called Ultima 3. So for the next couple of months I begged and begged my parents to get me a a C-64. I never thought they would but that Christmas under the tree from Santa what was there…you know it a C-64 and the rest is history when it comes to RPG games.

Years removed from gaming, working to much I needed something to balance out life. From work, the family something just to relax with. I had played DA O by fluke on my children's PS3 and loved playing a RPG game again. Though how do I find out what is out there and what other people are playing.

I did some searching and found this place. I would like to thank everyone here for the last 4 years in letting me get back to what I really love, RPG's.

If I had not found this site and all the insight people have here both good and bad on games. I most likely would have never got back into RPGS.

We're glad to have you here!! Thanks for your kind words.

Thanks for sharing that. It is good to learn that what we do has lured you back into playing RPGs again.

That's exactly what the site is for, glad we can help you enjoy your hobby!

I am curious what exactly about rpgs do you like? Make sure you play Divinity:Original Sin if you like Ultima type games. Only thing really wrong with that game is that there are some really small button you have to zoom in to find. If you like puzzles try Grimrock 2. But get the feeling you already knew that :p.

Back
Top Bottom