RPGWatch - Winter 2021 Key Giveaway

I've sent the PMs with your game keys @Goraidh; and @Terry;. Have Fun!

Once again, thank you Myrthos and all donors for making this Giveaway possible :)

All the keys are sent via PMs, with the exception of the Soldak keys, as I don't have them yet.

Have fun!

As usual I will be given away the keys that are left in the special Giveaway thread, which can be found here: https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49232

In the summer there were some mentions of a minimum post count that should be higher, compared to what it was. So I increased that post count to 50. This means that only registered users with at least 50 posts can view this thread.

There are already two keys that didn't work, so before I give the rest away, I'll wait a bit more, in case someone who's key doesn't work wants one of the remaining keys.

Thanks a lot! Also for all the donations and for the whole organization! These are still the best giveaways as you make all the effort to actually send keys to those interested in the particular games!

Myrthos,

The game activated here with no probllems! :)

Merry Xmas to you all! :)

Thanks to all the folks that make the Watch the wonderful site it is! And my key worked perfectly. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

Kindest thanks for the heavy rain Darkheart! And Myrthos for putting this giveaway together! :) I've been wanting to play this game, so it was really awesome game to win!

Back
Top Bottom