Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Postcard Contest

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Owlcat Games lauches a poscard contest at the end of the year:

Ho-ho-ho Pathfinders!

Winter holidays are approaching! Traditionally every year we create a congratulatory postcard for you, but this year we decided to do something special, and ask you to help us. We are happy to announce a congratulatory postcard contest!

Rules:

1. Create a winter holiday postcard featuring characters from Pathfinder: Kingmaker or Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, or both, or our owlcat mascot. It must feature some symbols of Christmas or New Year, depending on which is more popular in your culture. In Russia, for example, we celebrate the New Year Eve like it's the last day of our lives, and instead of Santa we have Father Frost and Snow Maiden who bring presents and New Year magic with them.

2. Post the postcard on your social media using hashtag #PFmerrymaker and tag our official account so we could see it. This is a mandatory submission step - if we can't see your postcard, we won't be able to declare you a winner, so please don't forget to post your submission and tag at least one of our social media accounts. Or in all of them, just to be sure!

3. Share the merriment with your friends! And share your friends' creations too! This is an optional part, you don't have to do it to win, but it will make the creators happier and spread the spirit of the holidays!

4. We will stop accepting the submissions at 00:00, 22nd of December, Moscow Time, which is 10 pm CET/4 pm EDT/1 pm PDT of 21st of November, and will reveal the winners on 25th of December.

Prizes!

1st place - special winter scarf and a copy of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous with beta early access

2nd and 3rd places - a copy of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous with beta early access for each winner.

The access to Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous will be provided digitally, via our pre-order portal, when the game is released. Beta early access key will become available on the pre-order portal when the game enters the stage of beta testing.

[...]
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

I'm going to try my luck for the first prize (that scarf!) - very likely I won't get it but why not :)

I won't participate but I'm hereby founding and joining the @purpleblob; cheerleading crew.

Good luck Purple, that is indeed a tasty looking scarf! May the luck be with you =)

Thanks! I've done a rough sketch and it's looking so childish :blush: Gosh, I hope I don't die from embarrassment after posting it :lol:

Hey that's not bad. Did you draw that by hand? It's a lot better than what I could draw. :)

Haha, thanks :D Yes, hand-drawn entry. I used to draw a lot when I was young but I lost all the skills I've acquired back then, since it's been a looooooooooong while (like, 25 years?)

Haha, thanks :D Yes, hand-drawn entry. I used to draw a lot when I was young but I lost all the skills I've acquired back then, since it's been a looooooooooong while (like, 25 years?)
Ah, those skills we leave behind.. At school it was still possible to draw sketches now and then, at worst the teacher would make fun. At work it's so much harder to get away with it :D

That's a cute owlcat, you should be proud! :) If I had a try, I'd use a paint program (it would be hopeless for me to try by hand), but a hand-drawn card has a personal touch that can't be rendered with any software.

If you have a sure hand, you could soften the colours a little bit with a tissue (best try on a draft first). Might be tricky with the outlines, though.

That looks amazing purple… I have literally no skill at all in drawing, but I think it's very cute :)

Awww, thanks so much :D

Ah, those skills we leave behind.. At school it was still possible to draw sketches now and then, at worst the teacher would make fun. At work it's so much harder to get away with it :D

That's a cute owlcat, you should be proud! :) If I had a try, I'd use a paint program (it would be hopeless for me to try by hand), but a hand-drawn card has a personal touch that can't be rendered with any software.

If you have a sure hand, you could soften the colours a little bit with a tissue (best try on a draft first). Might be tricky with the outlines, though.

I did buy a tablet and downloaded Krita but at the moment I'm actually better off with hand drawing (I'm still struggling to learn Krita!). I only have pastel pencils at home at the moment, and I feared I will end up smudging colours everywhere if I do anything further :(

Looks great! *cheer*
Also a very fitting idea.

You know it would be our scarf.

Back
Top Bottom