Dishonored - The Rise of Dishonored Documentary

Dishonored was a fantastic series. Played all of it, inc. the DLCs, and I'm pretty bummed that it stalled.
I have little interest in Deathloop. I want more in that crazy steampunk Dunwall dammit.

Congrats on your 1000th post!

One of my fav games of all time is Arx Fatalis (oh why not an Arx Fatalis 2), brilliant setting, astounding exploration and Pace, should have a easier casting mechanic (how awsome would it be to cast magic with VR controlers), and should have a key to open that damned door :p.
Loved Dishonored 1 and liked a lot Prey, might n Magick and Dishonored 2 (my least favorite of the bunch).
Arkane should be picked to make the remakes or new games on the System Shock and Deus ex Universes. My fav developer by far

One of my fav games of all time is Arx Fatalis (oh why not an Arx Fatalis 2), brilliant setting, astounding exploration and Pace, should have a easier casting mechanic (how awsome would it be to cast magic with VR controlers), and should have a key to open that damned door :p.

I just played Arx recently for the first time in about a decade, and it's still great. I was trying out the demo for the Insanity mod that remasters it and adds a few things. Check it out if you haven't already. https://arxinsanity.weebly.com/

I just played Arx recently for the first time in about a decade, and it's still great. I was trying out the demo for the Insanity mod that remasters it and adds a few things. Check it out if you haven't already. https://arxinsanity.weebly.com/

What did you think of the Insanity mod? Graphically it looks good, but I sometimes find these large mods add things I wish they hadn't (particularly if they start writing new material.)

What did you think of the Insanity mod? Graphically it looks good, but I sometimes find these large mods add things I wish they hadn't (particularly if they start writing new material.)

I don't think he's adding any new quests or characters. There are some new items and small changes to some of the rooms, but they're pretty subtle.

In fact, it wasn't until after I finished the demo and rolled back to the vanilla game + Arx Libertatis that I realized the changes to the levels.

I don't think he's adding any new quests or characters. There are some new items and small changes to some of the rooms, but they're pretty subtle.

In fact, it wasn't until after I finished the demo and rolled back to the vanilla game + Arx Libertatis that I realized the changes to the levels.

Cheers. I just wondered because I had a quick look at the youtube trailer for the mod, and it mentioned new lore, new level design and gameplay, and restored content of some kind. It looked like quite major additions the way they presented it, but it sounds like it's nothing too disruptive.

Cheers. I just wondered because I had a quick look at the youtube trailer for the mod, and it mentioned new lore, new level design and gameplay, and restored content of some kind. It looked like quite major additions the way they presented it, but it sounds like it's nothing too disruptive.

I hope "lore" is just a reference to the new items and alchemy he's adding. Like you, I'm not a fan of mods that add fan-made writing or characters. The demo only covers a small portion of the game so it's possible the finished mod could contain more significant changes.

Back
Top Bottom