Langrisser I & II - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The remastered version of Langrisser I & II is now available:

Langrisser I & II

Langrisser I: The forces of darkness are descending on the kingdom of Baldea. Take up your sword as Prince Ledin, and discover the evil that lies in the heart of the Dalsis empire.

Langrisser II: The forces of darkness once again threaten the realm. Thrust between warring factions, it is up to our hero Elwin to navigate this war and determine which path will bring peace to this conflict.

Both Langrisser I & II have returned with their classic stories of good and evil, complete with beautiful high-definition visuals, reorchestrated music, and quality-of-life improvements to the classic gameplay that made these strategy RPGs truly LEGENDARY.

Key Features:

• A Blade Honed to Perfection - Experience two classic titles with new art, music, and presentation.
  • Modernizing a Timeless Tale - Perfectly re-tuned gameplay for a modern SRPG feel.
  • Langrisser and Alhazard - Two legendary swords, two legendary tales--revitalized with new localization and a new character!
More information.

I wish we could get some Fire Emblem games on PC. I'd be much more interested in that. I haven't owned a Nintendo console for a long time.

I wish we could get some Fire Emblem games on PC. I'd be much more interested in that. I haven't owned a Nintendo console for a long time.

Vestaria Saga is a good Fire Emblem like game from Mr. Kaga himself.

I never did play these games when they were originally released and I've had friends tell me that I'd enjoy them, so I know I'll be acquiring them both at some point.

Another game of which its name makes me shake my head : "Lang" means "long", but the other part of it ? What is a "risser" ?

Another game of which its name makes me shake my head : "Lang" means "long", but the other part of it ? What is a "risser" ?

It was originally known in the west as "Long Raiser" and finally released as "War Song" which makes a lot more sense IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom