Drakensang Blood Mountain - searching for ... (spoiler)

elkston

Sentinel
There are supposedly two groups of bandits. I decided to eliminate the "newer" group led by R-(something), wearing the horned helm.

But I have been unable to find the other "good" group of bandits led by Humbolt (sp?) so I can collect my reward. They said he was "driven from the ruins", so I am assuming he is not up in the castle area, but somewhere else in the forest.

I can't find his camp anywhere in the woods and I've searched everywhere ! Note: I have not removed the caslte barrier yet. Finished helping the witches and am ready to get an auidence with the head witch.

One thing I should say is that near the beginning of this segment when you are ambushed by both groups of robbers, I decided to kill them all. Did I screw up here and lose the opportunity to contact the other bandit leader? I'm thinking no because I was able to walk into R*'s camp with no repercussions.

If there was any possibility to even get to Ronkwer without going through the not so bad robber's camp, I didn't find it.

Back
Top Bottom