The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Ok then am I reading it all right and we will have no fixed plan as of this Friday, run whatever level we all decide on, and even split up into more then 2 groups if the mood hits us?

We will do this no rules, no book, show if you want, totally bewildering, cats and dogs sleeping together mess until Reywind is back from his extended leave and then discuss it at that time?

We should all voice an opinion either here or on Friday. I don't want to give up on the game, we just need to get back to some basics, give people a break to run whatever, even if that is another game for a while. Like Dte I have a few games sitting that I would like to mess with. Not sure I can afford any new ones until after the first of the year if not longer. So lets just make being in DDO fun and enjoy each other more.

Well, it sounds like the plan for tomorrow is total chaos! I can live with that. :) I'll bring in my … um … level … um …. ;)

A possible fun change up which I did once with Reywind you might remember, is to do a player/toon swap with someone else. He played my toon and I played his for a quest; it was 'different'!! :)

You all make me sound like I'm disappearing tomorrow, I'm not disappearing until December 25th when I leave, and I won't be returning until February 2nd, which is over christmas and into the new year, so for the rest of November I'm fine with total mayhem and chaos and everything else that flies or doesn't.

I believe the only person out this week is Corwin plus if the other two new guys who joined the guild are around the level 14-15 range a few of us might want to run some stuff with them also while some of us kill endless kobolds or anything that moves

Out tomorrow night

Actually, it looks as if I will be out tomorrow. We're having company for the weekend, & they're showing up earlier than I had expected, so it is not likely I'll make it tomorrow night. Assume I'm not, if I do, well, we'll figure it out.

I did initially presume we were running our regular fair today and sorting out the who and what in chat. If Aletys is out then we have to drop to lowbies from the get go. So guess chaos and confusion wins out anyway. lol

Will be on tonight after all

Change of plan, again: Company's going to be out on their own tonight, so I'll be available, at least for a while.

FYI, I'm iffy for 11/21, & I won't know till that evening whether I'll be up to playing.

Probably out this week

Was just reminded that we have a dinner engagement tomorrow night, so at the very least will be late. If I'm lucky, I'll be back by 9 or 10 pm (US EST), otherwise I'll be out. Sorry :(

The anniversary cards will be useless after update 24. They said keep you bag and cruncher etc however. So use them up if you still have any.

I have internet again? Amazing.

U24 is now on Lam, with the new Heart of Xoriat pack and a free quest.

Code:
Lamannia Release Notes (Last Updated 11-14-14)
Update 24

Welcome to the Lamannia Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These notes were posted on Thursday, November 13th, 2014. These notes are subject to change.

Of Special Note:

New Quests

A new adventure pack is now available that continues the Xoriat story line in DDO!
A new free quest is now available that is linked to the Tyranny of Dragons story line!

Mirror of Glamering: Weapons and Auras

Weapons can now be created using the Mirror of Glamering! NOTE: The item from which the cosmetic copy is being made from is not consumed, nor altered. The created cosmetic item is Bound to Account. Items which have special racial requirements will create a cosmetic item with the same racial requirements. Items that appear and remain in the quest upon exit cannot be Glamered. The Mirror of Glamering can be purchased in the DDO Store, and can also rarely appear in Daily Dice.

The Mirror of Glamering will make a copy of the base look of a weapon, and will retain the weapon's particle effects (such as flaming.)
The weapon cosmetic will only display on your character when you are wielding a weapon with the same combat style. The current combat styles are one-handed, two-handed, quarterstaff, great axe, crossbow, repeating crossbow, bow, rune arm, orb, and shield-only.
Handwraps, and thrown weapons are not able to be made into cosmetics.
A Glamered Weapon Aura can be used to create a cosmetic "look" on a weapon (such as flaming.) An Aura recipe also exists that allows someone to remove the visual effect of their weapon (such as flaming.)
Glamered Weapon Auras do not function on bows, crossbows, or repeating crossbows.

News and Notes:

Airships:

Airship Captains now give players the option to be dropped off in the Hall of Heroes in Eberron.
The Farshifter and Captain (with the Farshifter Amenity) now offer to take players to Three Barrel Cove.

Classes:

Druid Fire and Water elemental forms have been buffed. The casting penalties to other damage types have been reduced to only the opposing type, and the bonus for the corresponding element has been increased. New text:
Wild Shape: Fire Elemental - Form: Transform into a Fire Elemental. While in fire elemental form, you have a +3 bonus to caster level and max caster level for fire spells, but your water spells have a -3 penalty to caster level and max caster level. You also gain a +10 racial bonus to Fire resistance, and a -10 penalty to cold resistance. While in Fire Elemental form you gain access to a number of spells that require it. You are considered an Elemental. You gain a +10 racial bonus to your saving throws against magical poisons, and racial immunity to natural poisons, sleep, paralysis, and stun, and a 100% bonus to fortification. If you are a warforged, you are no longer considered a Living Construct, and can now be healed normally by positive energy spells, and you become immune to repair spells.
Wild Shape: Water Elemental - Form: Transform into a Water Elemental. While in water elemental form, you have a +3 bonus to caster level and max caster level for water and cold spells, but your fire spells have a -3 penalty to caster level and max caster level. You also gain a +10 racial bonus to Cold resistance, a large bonus to your swim skill, and a -10 penalty to Electricity resistance. While in Water Elemental form you gain access to a number of spells that require it. You are considered an Elemental. You gain a +10 racial bonus to your saving throws against magical poisons, and racial immunity to natural poisons, sleep, paralysis, and stun, and a 100% bonus to fortification. If you are a warforged, you are no longer considered a Living Construct, and can now be healed normally by positive energy spells, and you become immune to repair spells.

Combat:

Healing Amplification has been changed to be additive rather than multiplicative, in a way that benefits many players while minimizing the detrimental effects to players who have created characters with a very large amount of Healing Amplification. In addition to making Healing Amplifications additive, many sources of Healing Amplification have had their benefit doubled. Healing Amplification is now a rating, similar to Melee Power, Ranged Power, and Spell Power, in that it increases all healing by (100 + Rating)/100. Repair Amplification works the same, as well as values that allow Pale Masters to heal with Negative Energy healing.

Enhancements:

Smite and Exalted Smite now how a faster animation with no delay at the end.
The Harper's Strategic Combat 2 benefit now works even if the character does not have Strategic Combat 1.
Fixed an issue that could cause the Divine Crusader Epic Destiny tree to not appear after spending points in an Enhancement tree.
Fixed an issue with the way clubs and scimitars worked with Kensei's One With the Blade.
Barbarian's Frenzied Berzerker enhancement tree has been adjusted. It now reads as follows:
Core
Die Hard: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 1). You gain the Die Hard feat, and automatically stabilize when incapacitated.
Toughness: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 3). +20 hit points, +10 Healing Amplification
Frenzy: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 6). Activation Cost: 10 Hit Points. Cooldown: 30 seconds. Enter a frenzy, increasing your strength by +2 and adding Vicious to your melee weapons. This damage scales with 100% melee power. Passive: +5 Melee Power.
Toughness: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 12). You gain 10 Physical Resist Rating. You gain +60 hit points and +20 healing amplification.
Death Frenzy: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 18). Activation Cost: 20 Hit Points. Cooldown: 30 seconds. Expend 20 hit points to enter a Death Frenzy for one minute. You gain 4 strength. You increase your crit multiplier by an additional 1 when raging. Your melee weapons gain 'Greater Vicious'.(+4d6 damage to your attacks while dealing 1d3 damage to yourself per attack.) This damage scales with 100% melee power. Passive: +10 Melee Power
Storm’s Eye: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 20). Activate: You gain +1 melee damage. This damage bonus gains one stack every six seconds, up to 25 stacks. This ends when you are below 50% health. Activation Cost: 100 Hit Points. Cooldown: 3 minutes. Passive: +4 Constitution. +10 Melee Power. When Raging your melee attacks have a 5% chance to deal an 400 bludgeoning damage. This damage scales with 100% Melee Power.

Tier One
Extra Rage: (1/1/1 AP). +1/+2/+3 Rage use per rest
Cracking Attack: Melee Attack: Deals +1/+2/+3[W] extra damage. Damaging enemies reduces their AC by -1/-2/-3 for 20 seconds. Activation Cost: 5 Hit Points. Cooldown: 30 seconds
Die Harder: Your range of unconsciousness extends +5/+10/+15 HP. When you drop below 1 health, you gain 10/20/30 temp hitpoints. This can only trigger once every five minutes.
Power Rage: +1/+2/+3 Strength while raging
Athletics: +1/+2/+3 Balance, Jump, Swim. Rank 3: When you activate Barbarian Rage, you gain +35% Action Boost bonus to movement speed for 20 seconds.

Tier Two
Angry Arms: (Requires: Two Handed Fighting, 1/1/1 AP) +1%/+2%/+3% chance of triggering weapon effects on glancing blows and +3%/+4%/+5% glancing blow damage.
Body Blow: (1/1/1 AP) Damaging enemies with Cracking Attack reduces their Fortitude saving throws by 1/2/3 for 20 seconds.
Blood Tribute: (1/1/1 AP) Gain +50/+100/+150 Temporary Health for one minute. Each epic level adds +25 temporary hitpoints. You have a stacking -1 penalty to constitution until you rest or die. (Cooldown: 3 seconds)
Extra Action Boost: (1/1/1 AP) +1/+2/+3 additional Action Boost use per rest.
Sprint Boost: (1/1/1 AP) +35%/40%/50% Action Boost bonus to movement speed for 20 seconds. Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Tier Three
Mad Munitions: (1/1/1 AP, Requires: Greater Two Handed Fighting, Angry Arms) +1%/+2%/+3% chance of triggering weapon effects on glancing blows and +3%/+4%/+5% glancing blow damage.
Blood Trail: (1/1/1 AP, Requires: Blood Tribute, Supreme Cleave) Supreme Cleave costs 3/6/10 fewer hit points to activate.
Supreme Cleave: (1/1/1 AP) Tactical Melee Cleave: Expend 10 hit points to activate this ability to attack enemies around you. This attack deals +1/+2/+3[W] damage. Activation Cost: 10 Hit Points, affected by Dungeon Scaling. Cooldown: 9/6/3 seconds.
Strength/Constitution: (2 AP) +1 Strength or Constitution

Tier Four
Crazy Strike: (1/1/1 AP, Requires: Body Blow) When you score a hit with Cracking Attack, for 12 seconds you gain +0.3/+0,6/+1[W] damage and 1/2/3 Melee Power.
Exhausting Blow: (1/1/1 AP) Melee Attack: Deals +2/+3/+4[W], 1d6/2d6/3d6 Strength, and 1d6/2d6/3d6 Dexterity damage. (Cooldown: 20 seconds)
Wade In: (1/1/1 AP, Requires: Supreme Cleave) When you Supreme Cleave, you gain +1 Primal bonus to Attack per enemy damaged, up to 3/6/10 maximum. Lasts for 4 seconds.
Strength/Constitution: (2 AP) +1 Strength or Constitution

Tier Five
Focus Wide: (2 AP, Requires: Mad Munitions) When you score a vorpal hit, you increase your chance of triggering weapon effects with glancing blows by +10% and gain +10% glancing blow damage for 12 seconds.
Focused Wrath: (2/2 AP) While raging, increases the critical multiplier of all weapons you use by 1/2 when you roll a natural 19 or 20 that is a confirmed critical hit.
Lash Out: (1/1/1 AP) Supreme Cleave has a 50%/75%/82% chance to cause bleeding to damaged enemies, inflicting up to 1/2/3 stacks. This can stack up to 5 times. Your Supreme Cleave also reduces the AC of enemies by 1/2/3 for six seconds. This stacks up to five times.
Multi-Selector: (2 AP)
Accelerated Metabolism: While raging you heal 2d6 hit points every 4 seconds. This healing scales with 100% Melee Power.
Raging Blows: While raging your melee attacks gain +1[W] to damage.

Tantrum: (2 AP) Tactical Melee Cleave: Expend 25 hit points to activate this ability and attack enemies around you. This deals +5[W] damage and has a 50% to knock down each damage enemy briefly on a failed Fortitude save vs. 10 + Strength modifier + Barbarian Level. Abilities that trigger on Supreme Cleave also trigger on Tantrum. (Blood Trail, Wade In, Lash Out, Sundering Spin, Storm's Eye)

Barbarian's Occult Slayer enhancement tree has been adjusted. It now reads as follows:
Core abilities
Weapon Bond: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 1). You build a psychic bond with your weapons. You strengthen this bond by damaging enemies with attacks. Each attack adds 1 to your weapon bond, up to a maximum of 200. Dying resets your weapon bond. Activate: Exhaust 1 Weapon Bond: Gain a +5 Insight bonus to Attack for 12 seconds. (Cooldown: 2 minutes) Changing weapons no longer resets your weapon bond. There is no longer a 1 second cooldown on gaining Bond stacks.
Resistance: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 3) +1 to all saving throws. Improve your barbarian damage reduction by +1. You gain +10 hit points.
Elemental Defense: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 6) When enemy spells deal elemental damage to you, there's a 25% chance you'll gain 25 temporary hit points for 30 seconds that scales with 100% Melee Power . This can trigger up to once every 12 seconds. (Elemental Damage includes Acid, Cold, Electric, Fire, Sonic.) Improve your barbarian damage reduction by +1. Passive: You gain +30 hit points and +20 healing amplification.
Blank Thoughts: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 12) You gain the Slippery Mind feat and improve your barbarian damage reduction by +1. Passive: You gain +5 Magical Resistance Rating, +60 hit points and +20 healing amplification.
Force Ward: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 18) You gain immunity to magic missiles and +5% Competence bonus to entirely avoid incoming Force damage. Improve your barbarian damage reduction by +1. Passive: You gain +5 Magical Resistance Rating, +100 hit points and +20 healing amplification.
Mind Over Magic: (1 AP, Barbarian Level 20) You gain a bonus to your Spell Resistance equal to your Constitution score. Passive: You gain +4 Constitution. You gain +10 Magical Resistance Rating, +150 hit points and +40 healing amplification.

Tier One
Extend Rage: (1/1/1 AP) Your barbarian rage lasts [25/50/75]% longer.
Ear Smash: (1/1/1 AP) Melee Attack: Deals +0.5/+1/+1.5[W] damage. Damaged enemies can't cast spells for 2/4/6 seconds. (Cooldown: 12 seconds)
Parrying Bond: (1/1/1 AP) While Weapon Bond is 10+: +[2/4/6] Competence bonus to AC and +[1/2/3] to Magical Resistance Rating.
Uncanny Dodger: (1/1/1 AP) You gain +[1/2/3]% Dodge.
Awareness: (1/1/1 AP) +[1/2/3] Listen, Search and Spot. Rank 3: +1 Reflex Saving Throw

Tier Two
Willpower Rage: (1/1/1 AP) You gain +[1/2/3] to Will saving throws while raged.
Knockout: (1 AP) Ear Smash puts enemies to sleep for 6/12/18 seconds. On Vorpal, stunned enemies instead.
Guarding Bond: (1/1/1 AP)
You gain +4 Physical and Magical Resistance at Weapon Bond 30+.
You gain +4 Physical and Magical Resistance at Weapon Bond 30+, and another +4 at Weapon Bond 60+.
You gain +4 Physical and Magical Resistance at Weapon Bond 30+, another +4 at Weapon Bond 60+, and another +4 at Weapon Bond 90+.

Lessons of Travel: (1/1/1 AP) +[2/4/6] energy resistance against Acid, Cold, Electric, Fire and Sonic damage.
Antimagic Boost: (1/1/1 AP) Action Boost: +[2/4/6] Action Boost bonus to saving throws vs. magic (Cooldown: 30 seconds)

Tier Three
Bond of Retribution: (2 AP) While you are below 50% health you gain +1 critical damage multiplier on attack rolls of 19-20.
Lessons of Nature: (1/1/1 AP) You gain +[2/4/6] to save vs. both disease and poison. Rank 3: You don't fail disease or poison saving throws on a roll of 1.
Arcane Encumbrance: (1/1/1 AP) When enemies damage you with spells, there's a [10/20/30]% chance they'll be knocked down. (Does not affect bosses.)
Kinetic Bond: (1/1/1 AP) If weapon bond is 20+: Your attacks deal 1d20 force damage that scales with 200% Melee Power. This damage can trigger up to once every 3/2/1 seconds.
Constitution/Wisdom: (2 AP) Multi-selector: +1 Constitution or +1 Wisdom

Tier Four
Driving Force: Expend 60/45/30 weapon bond to gain 10 Melee Power for 12 seconds.
Viscious Strike: Melee Attack: Deals +1/+2/+3[W] damage and inflicts Feedback on the enemy for 6/12/18 seconds. (Cooldown: 12 seconds) Feedback - On Spellcast: Caster suffers 6-60 force damage. This damage is increased by the target's Spell Power.
Constitution/Wisdom: (2 AP) Multi-selector: +1 Constitution or +1 Wisdom

Tier Five
Bond of Destruction: (2 AP) Your Bond of Retribution doesn't have a health requirement.
Vampiric Bond: (1 AP) If weapon bond is 100+: Your weapon provides you 20 temporary hit points when you damage an enemy. These temporary hit points scale with 200% Melee Power. This can trigger at most once every 12/9/6 seconds.
Metalline Bond: (1 AP) Your equipped weapon gains the Metalline property. It bypasses Adamantine, Alchemical Silver, Byeshk, Cold Iron and Mithral damage reduction. No longer has pre-reqs or Bond requirements.
One Spirit: (1 AP, 3 Ranks) Expend all Weapon Bond. For bond expended you heal for 2 positive energy. This healing scales with 100% Melee Power. Passive: +10/+20/+30 HP, +4/8/12 MRR Cooldown: 120/60/15 seconds.
Seeker's Strike: (1 AP, 3 Ranks) Expend 50 stacks of weapon bond: Make a melee weapon attack for +1/3/5 (W) damage. This attack has a +1 critical threat range and a +1 critical multiplier.

Barbarian's Ravager enhancement tree has been adjusted. It now reads as follows:
Core abilities
Furious Rage: (1 AP, Level 1) When you are raging and miss your attack by rolling 1, you gain Fury for 6 seconds. Fury: +1 Rage bonus to attack and damage. This effect stacks up to 6 times, and one stack fades every 6 seconds.
Pain Touch: (1 AP, Level 3) Your melee attacks deal 1d6 extra damage. This damage scales with 100% Melee Power.
Demoralizing Success: (1 AP, Level 6) When you score a vorpal hit in melee, you inflict Crushing Despair on nearby enemies for 30 seconds on a failed DC 20 Will saving throw. You then inflict Vulnerable Will for 15 seconds, regardless of the Crushing Despair saving throw. Passive: You gain +30 hit points and +20 healing amplification.
Pain Touch: (1 AP, Level 12) Upgrades Pain Touch so your melee attacks deal 2d6 extra damage. This damage scales with 100% Melee Power. Passive: You gain +5 Magical Resistance Rating, +60 hit points and +20 healing amplification.
Subsiding Fury: (1 AP, Level 18) When you use Barbarian Rage, you gain 3 stacks of Fury. Passive: You gain +5 Magical Resistance Rating, +100 hit points and +20 healing amplification.
Visage of Terror: (1 AP, Level 20) Terrorize an enemy, killing them with fear if they fail a Will save vs 10 + Constitution modifier + half barbarian level. Enemies who make their saving throw are briefly paralyzed with fear instead. (Cost 1 Rage. Cooldown: 30 seconds. Passive: You gain +4 Constitution, +150 hit points and +40 healing amplification.

Tier One
Ritual Scarring: (1/1/1 AP) +[1/2/3] Intimidate, Haggle and Physical Resistance.
Hate: (1/1/1 AP) Melee Attack: Deals +(1/2/3)[W] damage and generate extra threat. (Cooldown: 15 seconds)
Do You Like Pain?: (1/1/1 AP) When you are hit: [20/40/60]% chance attacker loses 10 AC.
Barbarian Power Attack: (1/1/1 AP, Requires Power Attack) Your Power Attack feat does 1/2/3 additional point of bonus damage.
Hardy Rage: (1/1/1 AP) +[1/2/3] Constitution when raging.

Tier Two
Fear me!: (2 AP, Requires: Ritual Scarring) When you intimidate, affected enemies are Shaken for 6 seconds.
Mutilate: (1/1/1 AP, Requires Hate) Hate additionally deals 1d4/1d6/1d8 Charisma damage and 1d4/1d6/1d8 Evil damage. The evil damage scales with 200% Melee Power.
I Like Pain: (1/1/1 AP, Requires: Do You Like Pain?) When you are hit: Small chance to gain 50/100/150 Temporary HP. The gain scales with 100% melee power.
Cruel Cut: (1/1/1 AP) Melee Attack: Deals 1d6/2d6/3d6 extra constitution damage as long as you damage your target. (Cooldown: 30 seconds)
Action Boost: Melee Power: (1/1/1 AP) Activate this ability to receive a +[10/20/30] Action Boost bonus to Melee Power for 20 seconds. (Cooldown: 30 seconds)

Tier Three
Aura of Fear: (1/1/1 AP, Requires: Fear Me!) Nearby enemies receive a -2 penalty to Strength and Charisma.
Rank 2: Nearby enemies receive a -2 penalty to Strength, Charisma, Dexterity and Wisdom.
Rank 3: Nearby enemies receive a -2 penalty to all ability scores.

Slaughter: (1/1/1 AP) Melee Attack: Deals +(5/7.5/10)[W] damage. (Cooldown: 30 seconds)
Festering Wound: (1/1/1 AP Requires: Cruel Cut) Cruel Cut additionally inflicts 1/2/3 5-seconds stacks of 1d6 Poison damage every 2 seconds and the target loses -50% healing amplification for 5/10/15 seconds. Damage stacks fade one at a time.
Constitution/Strength: (2 AP) +1 Constitution or Strength

Tier Four
Laughter: (2 AP, Requires: Slaughter) For many Ravagers, there's no Laughter without Slaughter.
When Slaughter damages an enemy, you gain 3 Fury. When Slaughter scores a critical hit on an enemy, you gain an additional 3 Fury.
I Hit Back!: (1/1/1 AP, Requires: I Like Pain) When you are hit: 20% chance to deal 2d8/4d8/6d8 chaotic damage to attacker.
Dismember: (1/1/1 AP, Requires: Festering Wound) Cruel Cut additional slows enemy movement speed, or slows attack speed, or deals 2d4/2d6/2d8 chaotic damage, or deals 6d4/6d6/6d8 chaotic damage. This chaotic damage scales with 200% Melee Power.
Constitution/Strength: (2 AP) +1 Constitution or Strength

Tier Five
Blood Strength: (2 AP) Each time you land a hit there is a 10% chance you are healed for a number of points equal to HALF your Barbarian level. Each time you kill an opponent you are also healed for the same amount. This healing scales with 100% Melee Power.
Bully: (1/1/1 AP, Requires: I Hit back!) You deal +[5/10/15]% damage to helpless enemies. Requires: I Hit back!
Critical Fury: (2 AP) While raging, each hit also grants 1 stack of Fury.
Critical Rage: (2 AP) Increases your critical threat range by 1/2 when raging.

Epic Destinies:

Legendary Dreadnought's Master's Blitz benefit now starts with three stacks, instead of one.
Fury of the Wild's Adrenaline benefit has been reverted to its pre-Update 23 functionality, increasing damage dealt as a percentage instead of adding Melee and Ranged Power.

Events:

Anniversary Cards and future card recipes are now linked to their events, which means that the recipes created by combining various cards will only be available when the event is active. Anniversary Cards can no longer be used to make Anniversary Card recipes.
Festivult Cookies have seen some adjustments for 2014! The Lord of Blades Cookie now has Blade Barrier, the Marilith Cookie has Burning Blood, Suulomades Cookies now has Teleport (and can be used in public spaces), the Warforged Titan Cookie now has Titan's Grip, and the Web Cookie now has Rejuvenation Cocoon.

Favor:

Players can now unlock the ability to use the Harper enhancement tree through the acquisition of 310 Harper favor. Visit the Harper Patron, Olarra Idlewist, located in the Eveningstar Tavern, to get started.

Feats:

Heroic Durability's descriptive text now correctly states that the feat provides 30 Hit Points, rather than 25.
Shield Mastery and Improved Shield Mastery no longer function with Orbs.

Hall of Heroes

There is now an entrance to the Eberron Marketplace to the right of the entrance where players enter the Eberron Hall of Heroes from the Character Select screen. The entrance from The Marketplace now leads to this location as well.
A new Stormreach Teleporter has been created in a new room across from the location where players enter the Eberron Hall of Heroes from the Character Select screen.
There is now an Airship Access point next to the new Stormreach Teleporter in the Eberron Hall of Heroes.
There is now an exit to Eveningstar to the right of the entrance where characters enter the Forgotten Realms Hall of Heroes from the Character Select screen. The entrance from Eveningstar now leads to this location in the Forgotten Realms Hall of Heroes.
Exits to Eveningstar from the Hall of Heroes now give players the option to be sent to Eveningstar, the Eveningstar Cavern, Wheloon, or the Thunder Peaks.
There are now Bankers, Auctioneers, and General Vendors on the upper floor of both the Eberron and Forgotten Realms Hall of Heroes.
A Fatespinner has been added to both the Eberron and Forgotten Realms Hall of Heroes.

Hirelings:

The hireling Custom AI menu now has Active/Passive categories for actions.

Items:

The drop rates of items in many quests have been increased, including:
The drop rate of the Animus Rune Arm from Devil Assault.
The drop rate of the Mad Lute and Mysterious Bauble items from The Weapons Shipment.
Drop rates on named items in the Sands of Menechtarun landscape.
Drop rates on named items in the quests located in the Menechtarun Desert have been increased on Elite and Epic difficulties.
Drop rates on Druid's Deep named items.
Drop rates on the High Road named items.
Drop rates on the Gianthold named items.
Drop rates on Disciples of Shadow named items.
Drop rates on the Wheloon quest chain named items.
Drop rates on Optional chests in the Storm Horns.
Drop rates on named items in Brothers of the Forge and A Study in Sable.
Drop rates for named loot in the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar.
Drop rates of Cormyrean items in Eveningstar Challenge chests.
Drop rates of King's Forest items.
Drop rates for Underdark quest named items.
Drop rates for Demonweb quest named items.
The drop rate of Eveningstar Commendations from the King's Forest, Underdark, and Demonweb quests no longer overlap with named item drops, making it more likely to get an item or Commendations.
The drop rate of Web of Chaos quest named items have been increased on Elite and Epic Elite difficulties.
Drop rates of Secrets of the Artificers quest named items have been increased slightly on Normal and Elite.
Drop rates of quest named items in The Red Fens.
Drop rates of Maleficent Cabal named items.
Drop rates of named quest items in The Xorian Cipher.
Drop rates on named quest items in Invaders!.
Drop rates on items in Garamol's chest in The Subterranean.
Drop rates on items in Restless Isles.

Unslotting a Golem's Heart Augment from a Purple or Green Augment Slot will no longer leave the slot unusable.
The Shining Crescent now works correctly with the Mirror of Glamering.

Quests and Adventure Areas:

Ataraxia's Haven
Reclamation
The strength requirement in order to use the giant valves has been lowered.

Spells:

There is now a visible 3rd buff icon for the Greater Heroism spell that shows the Fear Immunity effect of the spell (in addition to the spell's other benefits.)

UI:

The Social panel now defaults to the Guild tab after initial login.
The Looking For Group panel now loads groups upon initial open.
Doubleshot has now been added to the Character Sheet.
Fixed an issue that obscured the complete description of Epic Past Life and Iconic Past Life feats in the Reincarnation panel.

Ok the servers are boorked up so we are calling it for today. Half of us can not log in and the rest sat on load please wait when trying to get to any areas. So no gaming tonight, we are chatting for a few on Skype.

Edit, they fixed it so we are trying again to log in, so far so good. Edit again....messed up again so we are calling it for the night for sure.

Last edited:
Worlds finally back up

Worlds went down approximately 45 minutes after we broke up. They just no came back up.

Update 24 & Anniversary Cards

Looks like Update 24 is on Lamannia now, so it will be out soon. If you've got any anniversary cards left, better crunch them before it comes out. From the Lamannia Release notes:

Anniversary Cards and future card recipes are now linked to their events, which means that the recipes created by combining various cards will only be available when the event is active. Anniversary Cards can no longer be used to make Anniversary Card recipes.

On a side note: Don't remove the Magical D20 from it's bag. You won't be able to put it back in, nor will you be able to put it in the bank (character or shared). It will be stuck in your inventory. They borked it on U23.

Back
Top Bottom