Tod Howard - Cheating Players & Stop Buying Skyrim

No… I called you naive because you made the childish argument that the money Bethesda makes on duplicate copies sold would get invested into subsequent titles.

Profits don't get re-invested? Pretty sure not all of it goes to hookers and blow.

Profits don't get re-invested? Pretty sure not all of it goes to hookers and blow.

Don't be naive and childish :)

It's not like ZeniMax pays their developers. They work for free, obviously.

What it's like to post an opinion on The Watch:

OvwWm7t.jpg

I have stopped buying skyrim but I won’t soon stop playing it.

Modding it is just to enjoyable. Next play will be skyrim Dark Souls edition. They’ve got mods for dark souls weapons, lock-on, armor, roll, parry and riposte and even the dark souls UI.

I didn’t buy skyrim because of mods I’d have bought it any way but I definitely continue to play it because of mods.

What has happened to the world. I'm not sure I have enough fingers on my hands to count the Beth game fans around here.

Was it always like this? ;)

Sigh I was not going to comment on this thread anymore but thanks.

CXw0uc9VAAAqiCA.jpg

It's just a minion from Despicable Me with trumps face on it.:biggrin:

No… I called you naive because you made the childish argument that the money Bethesda makes on duplicate copies sold would get invested into subsequent titles.
Since players endorsed digital pipe line distribution like Steam, products are duplicates.

This is not the crowdfunded scene. TES is Bethesda growth engine. Money will be taken off Skyrim sales benefit to fund secondary projects (to grow the brand) and to developp TE6, which must be good enough to remain a growth engine.

I think this is the first time a ChienAboyeur post ever made real sense. :)

Real true sense then. Like there are true real human beings entitled with rights and others who are false fake human beings.

I finally understood a Chien post.
If only... The readiness of people to tell themselves tales...

Back
Top Bottom