Original Sin - The Board Game funded! - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin - The Board Game funded!

Default Original Sin - The Board Game funded!

November 23rd, 2019, 20:26
Originally Posted by you View Post
Doesn't seem like it would be much fun to play - maybe if i was 30 years younger ? Having said that the videos are always amusing.
I was wondering about that too. I backed it because I love Larian, but not sure if there will be anything for the solo players and if the narrative will be engaging.

Lynchden

Watchdog
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
+1:

November 24th, 2019, 17:21
Would be tempted to back this, if the price were half of what it is.

RikusTyr

Watcher

November 25th, 2019, 15:49
Thanks a lot for the recommendations everyone.

Yeah, Gloomhaven looks like a blast but from what I understand you really need a dedicated group for that. I've actually been eyeing the Steam version, as I feel like it might be easier and less of a hassle to play in digital format in co-op with the wife.
--
Exitus acta probat.

wiretripped

Machiavellian
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

November 25th, 2019, 17:22
Originally Posted by wiretripped View Post
Thanks a lot for the recommendations everyone.

Yeah, Gloomhaven looks like a blast but from what I understand you really need a dedicated group for that. I've actually been eyeing the Steam version, as I feel like it might be easier and less of a hassle to play in digital format in co-op with the wife.
For what it's worth, Gloomhaven is excellent solo.

Also, I play with my wife once per week and it works like a charm. I just set it up on the table and organize it while she's coming from work and as soon as she gets home it's ready to play. That way I mitigate one of the worst parts, which is set up time.

If your wife can dedicate her time to play with you, I recommend the physical version. Nonetheless, the digital one looks cool, but I wouldn't replace my physical one with it.

arthureloi

Visionary Vampire

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
+1:

November 29th, 2019, 20:47
I see that Kingdom Death Monster is down to only $325 for Black Friday. Much as Id like to try it, thats still a little high for me. Though if I knew for sure that my group would love it and play it as much as we played Gloomhaven Id have no problem spending that.

fadedc

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin - The Board Game funded!