Risen Finding Eldric

When You See It Return To Master Cyrus He Will Give You 5 Or 3 For Free I Dont Remember And He Will Enter The Temple With You And Help You Killing The Lizards Men

I'm stuck in the same place… I went back to Cyrus, but he just told me to keep looking. I wonder if I might not be missing something in the little glade with the round wooden table that the wolf ran to and then my character says: "It's a strange place, like someone's grave."
All I could find there were some skulls, but I cannot pick them up…

I have Elric's staff- wonder if I need to do something with it?

EDIT: Oops, this time he came with me... - nevermind and thanks... :p

Last edited:
I loved that quest since Cyrus was invincible and I got the exp!! :)

I have Elric's staff- wonder if I need to do something with it?

EDIT: Oops, this time he came with me… - nevermind and thanks… :p

How did you do that?I have the same problem. Went to the red barrier with the wolf, gone back to Cyrus, and he says keep looking, nothing else. Did 3 reloads, but nothing changed?
Maybe I should do something else too?

EDIT: Problem solved, I had to "touch" the barrier.

Last edited:
If you follow Rufo the wolf in helping 'sniff-out' Elric (you must have Elric's torn sleave from his hut to assist Rufo) - at one point you should pass where Cyrus is standing and if you stop and speak to him he will also follow you and Rufo. Then Rufo leads you to the eerie round altar slab then onward to where Elrics staff is leaning against a druid stone - pick it up. Continue on until you come to the temple which has a magical barrier preventing entry. First try and touch the barrier, this enables a further dialogue with Cyrus who will give you three remove barrier scrolls. The rest is self explanatory. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom