Pricewatch!

Thanks, but no thanks!

its a nice way to play a little bit of no mans sky

I don't like No Man's Sky. It really never didn't ring any bells on me. Sorry. :(

its just a free weekend like many on steam, still you can finish the game during this if you have time

Steam sale is on, in case you somehow missed it.

They introduced a new Points store. Every dollar (USD) spent gets you 100 points. There's not much to buy, though: emoticons, profile background pics, and stickers. The bit I like is that we can now award reviews, guides, screenshots, and mods with our points. Doing so costs 300 points and the account on the other end only gets 100 points (and not for 30 days to make game refund clawback easier).

Definitely not a big deal at all but it's nice to be able to give a tiny bit back to mod and guide developers - even if it is just the ability to put a poop emoticon in your chats.

I pulled up ye'olde wish list and grabbed Echo, Greedfall, Resonance of Fate, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Outer Wilds, and the DLC for Talos Principle.

If anyone is interested, Death Stranding preorder is 22% off on GMG:
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/death-stranding-pc/

Note that if you prepurchase it on Steam currently, thanks to Steam sale it's price will be dropped by 5 bucks, but GMG makes it cca 13 bucks less than full price.

uplay+ free week trial
edit the offer seems to be available til 27.07

Last edited by a moderator:
If you aren't completely overloaded with games now, the entire Banner Saga Trilogy is 83% off for a total price of $19.17 USD.

Torchlight II is free on Epic this week.

I have no idea what you're seeing, but the first one is, like £2.50 and the second one about £1.50 from what I saw. Like you, I already own and did those two but was yet to try the third one, so I bought it yesterday and it cost £7.50. If you wanted all three it would be about £12.00, its only the Stoic edition of the trilogy which costs £20, the one with all the mostly unnecessary DLCs included.

Doesn't show up as nearly that cheap for me and I already have the first and second games so they're not even included in the cost calculation. It's still like $40.
Yeah, it's $74.67 now. It was probably a midweek madness sale which ends sometime on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom