Wasteland 3 - Character Customisation In-Depth

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Cram Gaming takes a closer look at the character customisation options for Wasteland 3.

Here is a detailed look at the Wasteland 3 character customization options from the beta. You can have a starting team of male and female, or male and male or female and female. Take your a pick. Wasteland 3 releases on August 28th 2020 on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

More videos again. Just release it already. Yes I've said it before.:biggrin:

More videos again. Just release it already. Yes I've said it before.:biggrin:

Aye, i'm getting the feeling that the whole Corona delay was more of a PR thing to get a day 1 Patch squeezed into the Release, but the Game itself is already finished.
Why can't they just do it the same way like Factorio, where they Release it 1 month earlier to avoid Cyberpunks Media Hypetrain.... :(

You can have a starting team of male and female, or male and male or female and female.
So... with regular gender selection. Why is this even worth a comment?

So… with regular gender selection. Why is this even worth a comment?
Well my nap got delayed.. but sigh you know why. Gender Identity Politics a.k.a to pacify gamer outrage. We've seen it many times before in the games industry already.

One example was the They/Them Option in 'BattleTech'.

Enough said without going full PR.:)

I figured I had to be missing something. Seemed like a nothing announcement to me too. Though does this mean you only create two characters for your party, and not four?

You can create all characters if you want but you start the game with just two custom made. Later you can recruit or create characters for a party of six. Animal companions aren't counted.

You can create all characters if you want but you start the game with just two custom made. Later you can recruit or create characters for a party of six. Animal companions aren't counted.

Two isn't much of a Ranger squad. I guess I'll just have to wait to see how the game starts to see if it makes sense to me in context.

Back
Top Bottom