• Once a day

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Luethar send in a new poll again to ask you how often you visit RPGWatch.

Not sorry to say Several times a day or more as I'm very active on this board.:biggrin:

For me it can wildly vary. Sometimes I'll visit five to ten times a day, or if I'm busy with a book or game I can easily skip days. So I picked several times a day, even when I skip a day or two I think I make up for those in sheer volume. =p

Way too often at the moment ;) Several times a day.
Probably due to this renewed addiction of CRPG games, I'm also glad I found this site where most people have had the same interest for about as long :)

(I like @Couchpotato;'s expression "several times a day or more" :D)

I'm here all the time. Hell, even when I'm not here, I'm here. :biggrin:

See, because I use both my phone and laptop computer to browse the internet (including rpg watch) and often just keep the tab open even when I'm not actively browsing the site.

On work days, twice (before and after), off days several times!

I don't post as much as I used to but there's always a tab open for the 'Watch when I'm online. It gets refreshed reasonably often. :)

On average I'd say once a day, but in reality it varies. If I'm playing a game I tend to frequent the forums for that game and might forego the Watch for a while, but when I'm between games (which is most of the time) I'll be here instead and then I often visit several times per day.

The Watch is a tab I usually have open when I'm online, and is one of a few sites I allow to show me notifications. I think I've mentioned before, but there's a few small sites I use in the way some people mess about on social media. I've just always thought that it seemed pretty stressful to have a permanent record of all your comments and arguments, assigned to your real identity, on one of the major platforms. I prefer to communicate with friends in private chat groups, and publicly comment on little independent sites, where I can disappear if there's too much heat. :p

It's normally once a day. But I'm not leaving fast. :)

Sometimes however if I spot something interesting elsewhere way after I'm done lurkin'spammin'trollin', I return again to share the bs. ;)

Back
Top Bottom