C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Yep, I agree with Vavra in CP77 (so far) and AC Valhalla. I don't agree with him on WL3 which to me was mediocre.

Can't comment his WL3 thoughts until there is a version with mmo cut out (didn't read the whole intreview either).

You can stop waiting and just play. They cut MMO somewhen during conception phase.

5 Best PC Mods to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077

GTA 5: Turn Los Santos Into Night City With This Cyberpunk PC Mod

CD Projekt may face a big fine following Polish consumer protection investigation

Link - https://www.vg247.com/2021/01/11/cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-uokik-poland-consumer-protection-fine/
“We will check how the manufacturer is working on introducing corrections or solving difficulties that prevent the game from playing on different consoles, but also how it intends to act in relation to people who have complained and are dissatisfied with the purchase due to the inability to play the game on their equipment despite the manufacturer’s previous assurances,” the UOKiK’s Google-translated statement reads.

Haha, absolutely. I bet they only had the pc version back then. Then hacked together the console build.

You have to love them for being absolutely dedicated to the pc alone.

Looks like the next-gen console version will take longer than expected. More than 6 months. Disappointing :(

Sigh...just makes you wonder how long we have to wait for the expansions, or if they will even bother at this point. Probably the worst launched and mismanaged game in years.

I thought those were released at the same time as the other versions. :thinking:
Nope…https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...077-on-ps5-and-xbox-series-x/?sh=61c106e56111
The difference, of course, is that Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't actually exist for PS5 or Xbox Series X. There is no next-gen version of the game. The only true next-gen versions of 2077 are Stadia and PC, period. The version you may be playing on Xbox Series X and PS5 are just upscaled last-gen editions, which is why they just don't hold a candle to the PC version. When CDPR releases next-gen versions of 2077 they may look every bit as good as the PC version or they may not. We have to wait and see.

There is no next-gen version of the game. The only true next-gen versions of 2077 are Stadia and PC, period.

It's corpo-shit, but I am happy Google made Stadia for us poor&occassional gamers who can't effort keeping their PC up to date. I am even happier that the game succeeded on this platform. It runs great except that the drawing distance is too short. There are crowds and traffic far away but most of it disappears closer.

It's corpo-shit, but I am happy Google made Stadia for us poor&occassional gamers who can't effort keeping their PC up to date. I am even happier that the game succeeded on this platform. It runs great except that the drawing distance is too short. There are crowds and traffic far away but most of it disappears closer.
Its not just Stadia I have the same problem using the high default setting on PC. You see the cars and people walking then boom there gone. I'm guessing it's another bug.

The opposite is weird when cars and people just pop in randomly also.

It sounds like you have to be on Ultra settings to eliminate pop-in which doesn't surprise me considering how detailed the city is. The only time I noticed it was with my own vehicle when I called it remotely.

So a journalist is calling Cyberpunk 2077 a Duke Nukem-like gaming experience.

Link - https://lifehacker.com/these-third-party-mods-make-cyberpunk-2077-tolerable-1846052884
Assuming you haven’t thrown your hands up in the air and demanded a refund for the Duke Nukem-like gaming experience that is Cyberpunk 2077, there are a number of mods you can grab that address some of its issues and, dare I say it, make it more fun to play. At the very least, they’ll tide you over until developer CD Projeckt Red launches its first two mea culpa updates over the next few weeks—though even that won’t make the game as cool as the mods that transform its visual style into Borderlands..
Each mod has a scathing critique of the game's failures.:roll:

That doesn't surprise me. I have a love/hate relationship with modders. Mods have been a big part of my own gaming. I've used literally hundreds for Bethesda games, tons of modules for NWN 1&2, played dozens of Thief I&II fan missions, etc. Modders do some great work.

But modders are also often incredibly arrogant. Mods are often objectively terrible: buggy, poorly written, poorly implemented. Modders like to think that every opinion they have is de facto an improvement on the vanilla game they're modding. In my experience, there are several bad mods for every good one. But again, there are absolutely a ton of good ones.

Btw, I tend to gravitate toward content mods and graphics mods and away from gameplay mods, which is the opposite of a lot of people. But I swear of the 150+ Skyrim mods I've used, one of my absolute favorites is a mod that simply makes arrows sometimes miss. It's so ridiculous that NPCs can find you, aim and hit you with 100% accuracy, every single time you show your face. Hearing arrows clatter off the rocks you're using for cover, or whizzing past your head, is very rewarding and makes ranged combat much more fun.

Ah another you-tuber joining the mob mentality instead of having any independent thought.

Anyone posting YouTube videos like that is a month late at this point. Why bother?

You got a few extra clicks because it's CP 2077. Congratulations... now get a life.

Back
Top Bottom