Uwe Boll retires from film making

The only good thing I can say is that I enjoyed watching a few of his films.:p

Hah!!! Heretic!!! Philistine!!! Other accusations!!! :)

pibbur who thinks the potato posted a flamebait. Not!!!

PS. We had a thread about this not long ago. DS.

PPS. I notice he would stop "because he’s run out of money." Not because he's run out of ideas. DS.

PPPS. Most games made from movies suck. And most movies made from games suck. So what about a game made from a movie made from a game?. Like Alone in the Dark. DS.

PPPPS. Ah .... forget it...

If you ever have the privilege of encountering one of his DVDs, I highly recommend the director's commentary.

If you ever have the privilege of encountering one of his DVDs, I highly recommend the director's commentary.
Errr, do you recommend it because it's interesting or because it covers up the awful dialog?

Errr, do you recommend it because it's interesting or because it covers up the awful dialog?

I remember during my viewing experience being agog at what transpired before me, and pressing the buttons on my remote, I realised, "Oh my days, there's a director's commentary - I must hear what this man has to say in defence of his works." The portion I heard related to his contempt for Tara Reid, and his fruitless struggle to get her to remove her bra for a crucial scene.

Back
Top Bottom