Cyberpunk 2077 - Recipes for kick-ass cyberpunk #2

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A second part of the Cyberpunk 2077 Recipes for kick-ass games blog post is up at CD Projekt Red's home for this future title. A look at the classic title Syndicate:
I am talking about Syndicate (senior), of course!
3 ingredients that make it excellent:
1 – Cyborg Agents
You are in control of a bunch of cold blooded killers; four threnchcoat-loving cyborg agents, to be precise. With little to no backstory, other than the rather disturbing intro depicting a man having his limbs pulled out and replaced by bionic ones; the fantastic four will be yours to customise like the Cybernetic Mr Potato Head ™that they are. You spend money on them and look after them after each mission, and you eventually start getting attached to them, despite the clear lack of love in their cold eyes. They are cool, they are badass and they are yours to command and customise.
More information.

I don't know if it's my computer, but the text is really cramped together on their blog.

So what does Syndicate have to do with Cyberpunk 2077? Beside the thematic, I mean.

The ingredients are cool and all, but I didn't have the impression that Cyberpunk was supposed to be a party based turn-based game.

I don't know if it's my computer, but the text is really cramped together on their blog.
It's your computer. What browser are you using?

This is what it looks like on my machine (full screenshot), in a way yes, it's like mobile formatting, but I honestly believe they did that because of the nice background pic:
2gtaloz.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom