Return of the Daily Smile

It is a comic about how some vegans have an overwhelming desire to make it known they are vegan no matter what situation the are in. In the comic a person is doing something completely unrelated and a vegan invades their personal space to say they are vegan. And thus generalisations are made about vegans much to the annoyance of normal vegans.

Thanks. I understand it now.

But fans of any kind broadly do the same, don't they ? ;) (Kinda kidding ;) )

tumblr_o01upkWsiE1rgc312o1_500.jpg

A blind man walks into a bar
And a table
And a chair

Uh, that's definitively dark ...

The face expression of the dog in front….

pibbur who realizes he finds someone potentially expressing sadness funny.

Last edited:
It is a comic about how some vegans have an overwhelming desire to make it known they are vegan no matter what situation the are in. In the comic a person is doing something completely unrelated and a vegan invades their personal space to say they are vegan. And thus generalisations are made about vegans much to the annoyance of normal vegans.

There are rules for attending urinals: Urinal etiquette, the 10 commandments..

Aditionally, there are scientific studies (mostly for fun) about men's behaviour at urinals, especially when it comes to position. Also about the optimal technique for avoiding splashes on trousers.

pibbur who supposes that more details would require moving the post to the p&r forum.

The face expression of the dog in front….

pibbur who realizes he finds someone potentially expressing sadness funny.

I think he's alright. Collies are like that - they have a sort of laser focus on the matter at hand. If mine sees a ball, or hears the word "ball", she assumes the same expression until she has one in her clutches.

A touching report from The Guardian about Kunkush the cat, a beloved member of a family who became refugees when they fled Iraq for the safety of Europe. Travelling through Greece, family and cat became separated.
The white Turkish Van cat, about 3 years old, came over on a rubber boat with a family from Mosul, Iraq to Lesbos, Greece. After landing it got lost.
The family searched for it but could't find it and had to move on without their adorable cat. When it was found by locals (and renamed Dias) people tried to unite cat and family:

Go fund me:
He got away from them after landing on the shore. The family looked with the help of volunteers for several hours but had no luck finding him. They were devastated having to go on to camp without him. He resurfaced about 3 days later in the fisherman village that is Skala Sykmanenia. Volunteers named him “Dias” (pronounced Thias, greek for Zeus). His pure white hair was filled with sand and mats. The local cats weren't very welcoming, and bullied him whenever he tried to eat. Compassionate people noticed his struggle and started taking him to safe places so that he could eat away from the rest of the cats. This was how he was able to find his daily meals.

Volunteers used not just Gofundme but Facebook as well. See both pages for some lovely pictures.

Some people become parents. They soon enough will know what hit them.

pibbur who'd like to inform the watch that things get somewhat better when they grow up. Somewhat.

I wonder why the guy did not use a playpen… I hope it's because it does not make a good movie.

''The downside of children':

Some people become parents. They soon enough will know what hit them.

pibbur who'd like to inform the watch that things get somewhat better when they grow up. Somewhat.

Haha, I could see someone making a game out of that...

Today's pick :

Some years back…

Memory was something you lost with age
An application was for employment
A program was a TV show
A cursor used profanity
A keyboard was a piano
A web was a spider's home
A virus was the flu
A CD was a bank account
A hard drive was a long trip on the road
A mouse pad was where a mouse lived
And if you had a 3 inch floppy

…you just hoped nobody ever found out!

Youngsters of today won't even get this joke anymore.

The first joke in this amazing thread :D

Oopsie, then I've been lawful good since 1996, with a few chaotic good turns in between ... :p

Back
Top Bottom