Should RPGWatch help Kickstart Original Sin 2?

Should RPGWatch help Kickstart Original Sin 2

• Absolutely yes

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We had our own campaign to help Kickstart Original Sin in 2013. Should we do another one for Original Sin 2?
I'm sure it would come with plenty of goodies like last time?

Of course. Think about it: one million players looking at the RPGWatch Logo every time they start a game...

We had our own campaign to help Kickstart Original Sin in 2013. Should we do another one for Original Sin 2?
I'm sure it would come with plenty of goodies like last time?

Yes Myrthos, we should! Larian delivered us a great game, they even keep improving it (see D:OS EE). Simply put: they deserve our support.

Surely D:OS 2 will be another great game, and surely I'll back them again !

I think its good for the site, and IMO we need to support these
middle budget RPGS. I play and enjoy lot of small indie RPGS, but most of them honestly can't really compete when it comes to quantity of content
and quality of detail with something like Wasteland 2, POE, SRR, or D:OS. Since these studios would be taking a major risk (maybe even one which results in their going bankrupt) in making these games without crowdfunding, I strongly believe in supporting them.

Yes and if happens, count me in!
I don't care for goodies, it's the game that matters and the previous one - they delivered.

If you want to sure.

Will I participate? I don't know yet I'm still waiting for the first game to be finished so I can play it then I'll know.

I'll probably be throwing money at it anyways, so might as well be funneled through the Watch.

I'm in.

I'm in the 'don't care' camp ... I supported the first one myself before the RPGWatch effort launched, will do it again myself but might also dump into the Watch support.

Voted don't care. I gave to the last one, so other Watchers can indulge this time.

I think if we need a stretch goal if we hit X amount raise here there is a respawning bear in the game named "Joxer".

LOL
Let's save that idea for some possible future EA's crowdfunded project, shallwe please.

Back
Top Bottom