Pricewatch!

I grabbed that bundle, but just the first two tiers. I don't think I'd ever get around to playing Homeworld. I mainly just wanted Shadowrun Hong Kong as I still haven't played that one yet.

I used to love RTS games, but they don't appeal much to me anymore. Not sure why.

*Edit* I'm giving away most of the games that are in that bundle. Message me if you're interested.
https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061430983#post1061430983

Last edited:
BundleStars has another Dollar Dash thing going on. The only RPG is the Arkania trilogy. Other games are from the Stealth Bastard, Lucius and Postal series.

OMG OMG I'm having a stroke or something close!

No it's not games. For anyone who loves comics, Humble Bundle prepared a crapload of digitals from Image Comics for their 25th anniversary:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/image-comics-book-bundle

I have some of those already in printed version, each was priced as the whole package here or even more (just Saga book 1 on Amazon I paid about 30 pounds sterling!).
To get the complete collection you need to leave $25 on HB, I despise reading scans but at this price at least I can read a chapter or a few before deciding to buy the rest of series on paper. Yea I know, I'll probably buy *everything* anyway.

What about you? Will you buy another horse armor DLC or this?

Image Comics specialized in nonsuperhero graphics novels and series. I cannot name a title they published that I bought and didn't like. Each title is better than another and vice versa. Everything they published that I had in my hands is highly above average if not on masterpiece level. Forget Supermans, Batmans, Spidermans and whatnotmans (deliberately not using "men"), you need to see these comics, honestly.

We really need a thread about comics. Desperately.

Very good price, would have bought it but after the stunt fargo pulled, fuck them

Eh? What stunt? btw I'm KS backer so I already have it, but still. Not buying Wasteland MMO if that's the stunt but I doubt that.

Dungeons of the Endless and Endless Legends are both 85% off on Steam.

Dungeons of the Endless and Endless Legends are both 85% off on Steam.

It looks like the Endless Legends discount is in the Endless Legend collection which includes Dungeons of the Endless. There is no discount if you you buy it by itself - heh. $10.50 for that.

There's also a Grandmaster Collection that includes DoE with its expansions and Endless space. $17.99 for that.

Yeah, certainly with Dungeons, it was some kind of collection (but that worked out much, much cheaper than the stand alone game).

It looks like the Endless Legends discount is in the Endless Legend collection which includes Dungeons of the Endless. There is no discount if you you buy it by itself - heh. $10.50 for that.

There's also a Grandmaster Collection that includes DoE with its expansions and Endless space. $17.99 for that.

The Grandmaster Collection also includes the latest Endless Legend DLC Tempest. The Endless Legend Collection does not, even though the banner at the top of the page for the Endless Legend Collection shows it as included. Its not

Fallout 4 is £13 on the Humble Store (I think it hit a similar low during the Steam Xmas sale).

Worth grabbing or should I wait for some kind of GOTY package containing the DLC? I'm in no rush. :backlog:

Fallout 4 is £13 on the Humble Store (I think it hit a similar low during the Steam Xmas sale).

Worth grabbing or should I wait for some kind of GOTY package containing the DLC? I'm in no rush. :backlog:

I'm waiting for the GOTY myself.

And today it's the Secret World - Ultimate Ed for $11.69

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-deal

Pretty good value for a pretty good game. At this rate I should be asking bundlestars for commission. Use the LUNAR8 code for an extra 8% off.

Pricewatch alert. RPGs for FREEEE!!! like Lyle Tillman. :D

In all seriousness, I have a few giveaways I'm planning to do and am working to line up some (hopefully interesting) future ones. Just post in the thread saying you're interested in the game and you'll be entered. The first game is Rollers of the Realm, a pinball RPG.

Link to the Rollers of the Realm thread - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FluentsRPGWorld/discussions/2/133255810022604179/

And this a link to the FREE STUFF forum where I'll be posting future giveaways and other free stuff. All RPG-related, no action or driving games (unless they are RPGs, of course :p) - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FluentsRPGWorld/discussions/2/

If anyone has anything they'd like to donate to give away that is RPG-related, feel free to message me on here or Steam and let me know!

Back
Top Bottom